SBBC: RIP Super Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Jewish delis are superior lol

My go to place in NYC closed 5 years ago. Rosen's on Madison across from the back of St Patrick's cathedral. It almost made me tear up to see it close. I now stay in Murray Hill and found a 24hr Jewish Deli on 3rd ave called "Sarge's".

It's a place out of time. On the walls they have signed pictures from all kinds of entertainers and athletes from the 70s and 80s.

inlaws lived in LA.
near where Matt the former mod lives.
Froman's Deli, Saul's, Jerry's Famous.
the delis fucking rule.

Lenny's in Westwood (and on Westwood Ave) is my go to spot.

Funny story: I ordered Matzo ball soup and a Reuben and the waitress handed me a Jewish Times news paper. I guess I should have flashed my gentile/catholic ID card when placing the order :confused:

Funny story: I ordered Matzo ball soup and a Reuben and the waitress handed me a Jewish Times news paper. I guess I should have flashed my gentile/catholic ID card when placing the order :confused:
It was your hook nose that betrayed you bud...

It was your hook nose that betrayed you bud...

Thats-Racist-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Facebook-44.gif

I read that as Genitalia instead of gentile. I guess you might be able to flash that too, to show your not Jewish.

Dude won't stop with the hits. Best love song of the last 20 years easily.

Speaking of high quality entertainment, Murder Mountain on Netflix is a good show. Some very unfortunate looking women, but it made me feel closer to my white trash roots.

I enjoyed this movie. Almost historical at one point in time, no records of course but the stories make it fee like so from the e... early narrative of fictional stories i have read about in my early life.....

My go to place in NYC closed 5 years ago. Rosen's on Madison across from the back of St Patrick's cathedral. It almost made me tear up to see it close. I now stay in Murray Hill and found a 24hr Jewish Deli on 3rd ave called "Sarge's".

It's a place out of time. On the walls they have signed pictures from all kinds of entertainers and athletes from the 70s and 80s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back