SBBC: RIP Super Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would prefer a Poke movie

940d907e-6877-4b0b-8b7c-41f408a3b7b1--20120725-DSC_0299.jpg

That looks delicious Mr. Outlaw. Did you consume such sustenance while watching the Poke movie?
I have been grilling/smoking a shitload of wings lately. I'd always preferred dry rubbed wings when I get them from Wingstop. I've made a bunch of tasty fucking dry wings, but tonight I decided to switch it up. Just did the classic Frank's hot sauce with melted butter and GODDAMN it was really good.

I have been grilling/smoking a shitload of wings lately. I'd always preferred dry rubbed wings when I get them from Wingstop. I've made a bunch of tasty fucking dry wings, but tonight I decided to switch it up. Just did the classic Frank's hot sauce with melted butter and GODDAMN it was really good.

dry rubbed is good, you got filled up nicely. Job well done my delicious being...

ogod the steak I had earlier was fucking orgasmically good
baked golden potatoes
and green beans
I'm happy

Hahaha

I just put on goldmember

Heard theyre making a fourth

Not sure what to think

It's interesting to look back at internet ad campaigns of the 90s that implied the internet would render location obsolete but we're clustering more than ever and the rust belt hasn't seemed to benefit from the "internet rendering location obsolete"

Going back to your 'white flight' comment --- As soon as cores of large cities cleaned up, high income earners came back. The early 90s dream of sitting in a large SUV in traffic for 75mins commuting may still live on in Houston but a lot of people said, 'fuck that'.

My guess is that in the very near future you're going to see a huge economic divide between knowledge, energy and banking centers, compared to every other place. It may already exist.

Polish Delis are the shit, give 'em a piece of meat and a cabbage and they'll wirk magic.

The Polishheadlock was my go to wrestling move in HS/college.

My ancestors is actually Irish/British/German and if family folklore is to be believed a dash of American Indian.... like everyone else from the Northeast.

But I did live in a Polish American neighborhood for a hit (Port Richmond) so I do appreciate Polish delis.

But Jewish delis are superior lol

inlaws lived in LA.
near where Matt the former mod lives.
Froman's Deli, Saul's, Jerry's Famous.
the delis fucking rule.

my sister and her husband bought a house on Princeton St in Palo Alto in the 70s for 43K. Ten years later, they sold it for $1million.
Five years after that, the owner sold it for $2.4 million.
what in the literal fuck.

I have a friend who moved to Palo Alto to be a professor at Stanford 9 years ago. He and his wife lived in campus housing (I think it was for married grad students) for a year. There wasn't single house listed for less than $1m --- and that was just after the financial crisis.

I think I mentioned it to you but when i was back visiting in November I saw many motor homes parked on El Camino Real in front of the athletic fields. This is where people are living now. Old winnebagos parked on El Camino.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back