SBBC: R.I.P. Professional Sports

New season of World's Toughest Prison's drops tomorrow though.

What perfect timing given the state of the world.
My mom was a nurse in DOC prisons for just over 20 years. She loved it. In the US though. Not like El Salvador and shit.

My mom was a nurse in DOC prisons for just over 20 years. She loved it. In the US though. Not like El Salvador and shit.
Got a friend that is a DOC guard. He's a Sgt now though so he's in an office setting schedules and shit.

Choke life bulleh.

when I was younger I dated a girl who was Seventh Day Adventist for some time. She was tremendous in bed tbh. Hard worker. I have a positive opinion of Seventh Day Adventists to this day.

i don't thing that chick was really committed to being a Seventh Day Adventist.

When i was university the unit at the back of our place had 3 chicks and one was a Seventh day Adventist. I helped her dig her car out after a blizzard and she made me cookies and asked me if i wanted to go see a movie with her and her roommates. One of my roommates went to catholic HS and had a book on religion so i asked him just how serious the Seventh Day Adventists were and he said they don't even allow dancing.

Ummm ya, no thanks.

i don't thing that chick was really committed to being a Seventh Day Adventist.

When i was university the unit at the back of our place had 3 chicks and one was a Seventh day Adventist. I helped her dig her car out after a blizzard and she made me cookies and asked me if i wanted to go see a movie with her and her roommates. One of my roommates went to catholic HS and had a book on religion so i asked him just how serious the Seventh Day Adventists were and he said they don't even allow dancing.

Ummm ya, no thanks.
Lol oh. Well she was wild in bed, and we definitely weren’t married. She did give me the impression her father would murder the both of us if he found out. She was strict with their dietary rules and talked about her religion like it was the best though, so she wasn’t actively rebelling against it. Just couldn’t help being a little freak I guess. Nice girl overall though, very polite, educated, into classical piano (she taught piano to kids) and all that proper stuff.

Lol oh. Well she was wild in bed, and we definitely weren’t married. She did give me the impression her father would murder the both of us if he found out. She was strict with their dietary rules and talked about her religion like it was the best though, so she wasn’t actively rebelling against it. Just couldn’t help being a little freak I guess. Nice girl overall though, very polite, educated, into classical piano (she taught piano to kids) and all that proper stuff.

the chick I mentioned ran the campus crusade for the Seventh Day Adventists.

Tonight I feel invigorated..... I must work....

apparently there's some super trainer to the stars who can transform anyone into a ripped human specimen in 8 weeks.
workouts, diets, etc.
dude must make bank.

apparently there's some super trainer to the stars who can transform anyone into a ripped human specimen in 8 weeks.
workouts, diets, etc.
dude must make bank.

I would love to make your body tight again Mr. Graves, I can mold your body into ways you couldn't even dream of.

hm, hard pass Bucko

I got a massage from a dude named "Ricky" the other day at Elements Massage.
Fucking brutal. I felt like a deformed Gumby when I left.

hm, hard pass Bucko

That's good, nice and soft full allows the nutrients to pass beautifully all over your wonderful existence Mr. Graves. This is the nourishment that tenderization does to your body in need.

hm, hard pass Bucko

I’m surprised Newsom didn’t arrest you himself for going to a place like that during Covid.

au contraire, monsieur senri.
I felt like shit.

It's okay once you are rejuvenated you will feel the vigor. I enjoy reading your posts when I consume fruits, something about your poetry gets me craving such sustenance...

@Gregolian not sure if you’re a donut guy but Donut Boy in south Salt lake got voted best donuts in Utah by Food and Wine magazine. Went there today. They’re legit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back