SBBC: R.I.P. Professional Sports

They'll ask you to join but just tell them you are part of a nuttier church. I don't know, maybe go with Seventh Day Adventist or something.
I was raised catholic, sooo probably disqualifies us from joining any group/cult/church lol.

tumblr_p61pyeQLjy1x7ju9ro3_250.gifv

They'll ask you to join but just tell them you are part of a nuttier church. I don't know, maybe go with Seventh Day Adventist or something.
I kept getting pestered by missionaries where I used to live and finally one day I just took leftover fake blood from Halloween and started blasting this:

Door knock comes, I open it with my arms up to my elbows red and dripping on the tile:
"Oh yay, you're here... can you help me finish sacrificing the goat in my backyard? Motherfucker just won't die"

Missionaries turned around and walked away.... fast.

I miss the old SBBC. Once a gathering of the minds to discuss the future of scientific breakthrough and the overall state of humanity....to see it reduced to you four buffoons is truly saddening.
There is a new drug being developed for Alzheimer’s that’s currently under review by the FDA. I’m no scientist but it’s some good new about a terrible disease.

Annnd Here’s another exciting story about Moon ice.
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41...ail&utm_term=0_c9dfd39373-55293848e1-45965178

@faustian

Check out this Sherdog erotica fan fiction posted in the War Room lol

https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/162959167/
holy shit that’s good. What a weirdo, though.

Anywhere was probably better than DC today lol
If I still lived there I would have went to the rally yesterday. Just the rally on the Mall though lol. I’ve been to several of the rallies in DC since Trumps been in office. I just like to people watch. I wish I could go the inauguration coming up.

So much life up in this bitch.

{<redford}
Choke life bulleh.
when I was younger I dated a girl who was Seventh Day Adventist for some time. She was tremendous in bed tbh. Hard worker. I have a positive opinion of Seventh Day Adventists to this day.

I kept getting pestered by missionaries where I used to live and finally one day I just took leftover fake blood from Halloween and started blasting this:

Door knock comes, I open it with my arms up to my elbows red and dripping on the tile:
"Oh yay, you're here... can you help me finish sacrificing the goat in my backyard? Motherfucker just won't die"

Missionaries turned around and walked away.... fast.

My father-in-law would listen to the young guys for 5 mins and then offer them $50 each to go get laid with a hooker.

he actually thought he was doing them a favor.

"You keep your pamphlets, here's $50 each, go get laid and YOU'LL learn something".

If I still lived there I would have went to the rally yesterday. Just the rally on the Mall though lol. I’ve been to several of the rallies in DC since Trumps been in office. I just like to people watch. I wish I could go the inauguration coming up.
None of that wouldve went down if mark wahlberg were there...

Back