SBBC: R.I.P. Professional Sports

Gotta shave the beard. Shits getting ridiculous. Bye bye Coronavirus beard.

I don’t know how some baseball teams in the past few years grew their beards out and played. Shit would drive me crazy.

I'm giving it 3 more weeks then take the clippers to the head of hair and beard.

Tour de France called off. They should just do that shit virtually. Every rider get a Peloton. Winner gets that woman in the Peloton commercials.

JointImpossibleAidi-size_restricted.gif

They did a virtual race with pros and a Canadian triathlete beat them :/

Trump check just hit my bank

Party time

Trump check just hit my bank

Party time

Remember to moisturize the body after the shower, those pores need to be gaped open to allow the skin to be nourished.

I have IPTV thru my internet provider. I cancelled the sports package yesterday.

Realistically, I think the Spring Classics are off the table. See ya next year.

The Grand Tours generate so much revenue, although crowdless stages might hamper that, that I think they'll try to go ahead with them.

But, unless they can hold all the races on a Reservation somewhere (I'm looking at you, Dana) I think the season is a bust.

Realistically, I think the Spring Classics are off the table. See ya next year.

The Grand Tours generate so much revenue, although crowdless stages might hamper that, that I think they'll try to go ahead with them.

But, unless they can hold all the races on a Reservation somewhere (I'm looking at you, Dana) I think the season is a bust.
Ain’t no way all those riders and teams will fly internationally or cross borders while racing. Next tour will be 2021. If that.

hm, restrictions are being lifted daily as we speak. too much commerce involved IMO.
I wouldn't rule anything out yet.

Now the dems are working on more monies

Back