SBBC: R.I.P. Professional Sports

wait, that's where that sniper was....

oh, no you dinnit
Sniper-Free-Movie-Night.jpg

pfft, done with all stick and ball sports this year.
maybe back next year when ppl can stand up.

LMAO.

This gif makes me laugh because IRL I'm a bit like Steve Lipman (the real person Ryan Gosling is portraying in the Big Short), and I have an employee with a very similar name to the chinese character in that scene (one letter difference in their name) -- that also happens to do mathematical modeling.

LMAO.

This gif makes me laugh because IRL I'm a bit like Steve Lipman (the real person Ryan Gosling is portraying in the Big Short), and I have an employee with a very similar name to the chinese character in that scene (one letter difference in their name) -- that also happens to do mathematical modeling.

Can you speak more on this?

lol, I knew Gundy would cave to the pressure.
even though Hubbard actually apologized for putting him on Front St.
that's the climate now.
"unsure what I did, but whatever it was it was apparently highly offensive to some people, so I'm sorry.
so deeply sorry for offending people who have endured years of ................."
just stop.
so embarrassing.

the best modern day triggered idiocracy was the group of vegans that went after google for having an egg in their salad emoji.

#inclusion

uploads%252Fcard%252Fimage%252F788054%252F5619c3a7-94b9-4d6b-a7d8-62e6473c4078.jpg%252F950x534__filters%253Aquality%252880%2529.jpg

lol, I knew Gundy would cave to the pressure.
even though Hubbard actually apologized for putting him on Front St.
that's the climate now.
"unsure what I did, but whatever it was it was apparently highly offensive to some people, so I'm sorry.
so deeply sorry for offending people who have endured years of ................."
just stop.
so embarrassing.
There’s some player now trying to get Gundy to apologize for a comment made back in 1989 FFS!!!!!
Called him the N-word I guess.

they can only call each other that.
everyone should know the rules by now.

Last edited:
Back