SBBC: R.I.P. Professional Sports

Bunk Moreland

They shot my moms crown off
Banned
Reaction score
The only landscaping that I was planning was planting a vegetable garden in the back.
I’m growing cucumbers, tomatoes and peppers, lettuce because it’s easy and strawberries.
Yeah. Did it when I was young and dumb. This was way before all the kids were doing it. I’ve got damn near everything tatted.

Edit: not my hands though. With a suit and tie on all my tats are covered
I was pretty close to getting a tattoo on my neck about 15 years ago. Opted for the chest instead. Then the back. Then the abdomen. I’m pretty sure my wife would file papers if I said I wanted another tattoo.

Don't forget college sports. Doubt we see college football in the fall.

@Grave Keeper

Eurosport has been replaying races. The 2018 Giro was phenomenal. Not quite the 1986 tour --- but almost as good.

BTW- I did a 5h20m gravel ride yesterday.

I have IPTV (it's like the sling app) through my internet company and I'm going to cancel the sports package for now.

Last edited:
been watching all the Belgian one day races myself.
great stuff.

When I ride rollers (like once a week) I'll throw on a pre-WADA biopassport spring classic for laughs. There was literally no strategy other than who was willing to risk death from EPO. Clearly MAPEI/DOMO farm frites was the craziest team.

All the fucking trails (paved and unpacked) are packed with casual runner/bikers. I gotta resort to running at the ass crack of dawn or getting the headlamp and hitting it at night. Tough times.

All the fucking trails (paved and unpacked) are packed with casual runner/bikers. I gotta resort to running at the ass crack of dawn or getting the headlamp and hitting it at night. Tough times.

giphy.gif

that's why I do gravel rides mostly now. And yeah, you hit the a trail run at the crack of dawn and you're unlikely to see anyone.

Gotta shave the beard. Shits getting ridiculous. Bye bye Coronavirus beard.

I don’t know how some baseball teams in the past few years grew their beards out and played. Shit would drive me crazy.

I keep a goatee and stache...dats it

Tour de France called off. They should just do that shit virtually. Every rider get a Peloton. Winner gets that woman in the Peloton commercials.

JointImpossibleAidi-size_restricted.gif

Back