SBBC: No more "post the song you're listening to" vids because 99% of them suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least if I ever need to go to prison, I won't have to worry too much about gangs. I'll just tell the messicans that I know revolver, and they'll look out for me

Worst pain Ive ever felt is having a catheter shoved up my dickhole with no numbing agent, taking it out wasnt a picnic either

white supremacists are always looking for new younger members. It's Florida I assume that would be his only choice.

6 ozs of the sweetest chiba known to man

and some pills

i woulda just laid low... or had Chknhawk look out for me

If I were ever in prison I would see if there were any guards selling drugs. Then I would trade their drugs for poison so it kills a few people. Then I'd rat the guard out and say he did it on purpose.

I'd probably get some years knocked off for that.

Tested for teh clap?
Had a urine issue, going all the time, they checked for diabetes, shoved a finger up my ass while the female doctor in training watched, then the dickhole thing

i got tested for bird flu ..they shoved a huge metal rod up my nose... sucked so bad

Kidney stones are the worst pain ever. I've pissed out 8 of those fuckers so far, worst shit ever

6oz and some pills? What pills, oxy 30's?

If I were ever in prison I would see if there were any guards selling drugs. Then I would trade their drugs for poison so it kills a few people. Then I'd rat the guard out and say he did it on purpose.

I'd probably get some years knocked off for that.

The Avon way of doing things

Ok which would you choose?
Your worst ex marrying a rich handsome dude and being happy.
Or
The bitch gets mad cow disease

roxys ..30mg... had 20

if they came a day before, it wouldve been 3lbs and 200 blues

Hah yeah, oxy 30's. Blues. M's, V's, and A's. Good ol' doctor shopping

Had a urine issue, going all the time, they checked for diabetes, shoved a finger up my ass while the female doctor in training watched, then the dickhole thing

Last time I went for my bi-annual std check, there was a bunch of college chicks from a nursing school observing. I had a middle aged woman asking me about my dong while the chick from Precious and a cute, hard working girl looked on.

Doctor asked if i was comfortable taking off my pants so I did. Just stared at the students while the doctor explained how nothing looked wrong with my dick. It took all of my power not to get hard in that situation.

Kidney stones are the worst pain ever. I've pissed out 8 of those fuckers so far, worst shit ever

6oz and some pills? What pills, oxy 30's?

The Avon way of doing things

Yep any type of kidney infection is absolutely the worst pain you'll feel

Says the guy who can't do the time, and will do anything to get out of it.

after a few days of binge drinking, my kidneys hurt so bad i didnt feel like moving lol

If I get caught, I'm doing everything I can to get out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back