sbbc : missing in action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember to wash yourselves everyday...

After you shower you must oil the body, it needs to be properly lubricated and moisturized...
Oil after shower? No bueno. All sticky and shit when you put your cloths on. I’m all about the lotion. You use that EVOO??

Oil after shower? No bueno. All sticky and shit when you put your cloths on. I’m all about the lotion. You use that EVOO??

Oil will be applied to allow the body to be limber when stretched and massaged after the shower. Wipe away, then moisturize. EVOO is good for skin health, form time to time it is good, but it can make the skin too rich. There is always a balance that must be kept.

Oil will be applied to allow the body to be limber when stretched and massaged after the shower. Wipe away, then moisturize. EVOO is good for skin health, form time to time it is good, but it can make the skin too rich. There is always a balance that must be kept.
How does oil make the body limber?

How does oil make the body limber?

It calms the nervous system and the supple muscles makes it easy to penetrates the crevasses of the flesh during massages. The tenderization limbers the body. It is an active effort Mr. Ranger....

<TheWire1>
It calms the nervous system and the supple muscles makes it easy to penetrates the crevasses of the flesh during massages. The tenderization limbers the body. It is an active effort Mr. Ranger....

Got a new pup. For a moment last night I was literally resting in piss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back