sbbc : missing in action

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol she looks like a freakin dude
katrin-krabbe-114~_v-img__3__4__xl_-f4c197f4ebda83c772171de6efadd3b29843089f.jpg

oh wait. nevermind.

Externalizations are subpar to focus on. All of the body must be studied thoroughly for conception and most importantly the quality of it's existence.

A question brought up at work. if you’re a Nationals fan and running the Marine Corp Marathon on Sunday, do you stay up and watch the whole game on Sat night or get some sleep?

I would prolly sleep.

A question brought up at work. if you’re a Nationals fan and running the Marine Corp Marathon on Sunday, do you stay up and watch the whole game on Sat night or get some sleep?

I would prolly sleep.

I seem to recall that marathon 2 yrs ago ...

A little over 11 years ago I made a thread asking for help in naming my dog. He was a good boy for all 11 years, but he died this morning. I was holding him when he went. I tried to go to work to get my mind off of it, but that didn't work. I knew when I got him that this day would come, but knowing doesn't soften the blow. Now I am sitting here watching my other dog/ his "daughter" sniffing around looking for him.

The buddy would follow me everywhere I went. Over time I tried to find uses for this. In the morning when I got dressed for work he would sit in front of me and I would rest one of my socks on his head while I put the other socks on. He would just sit there with a sock on his head staring at me until I grabbed the sock and gave him a pat. It is going to be really fucking hard to put my socks on without shedding a tear now.

A little over 11 years ago I made a thread asking for help in naming my dog. He was a good boy for all 11 years, but he died this morning. I was holding him when he went. I tried to go to work to get my mind off of it, but that didn't work. I knew when I got him that this day would come, but knowing doesn't soften the blow. Now I am sitting here watching my other dog/ his "daughter" sniffing around looking for him.

The buddy would follow me everywhere I went. Over time I tried to find uses for this. In the morning when I got dressed for work he would sit in front of me and I would rest one of my socks on his head while I put the other socks on. He would just sit there with a sock on his head staring at me until I grabbed the sock and gave him a pat. It is going to be really fucking hard to put my socks on without shedding a tear now.

sorry to hear that brother. A loss like that is never easy, don’t be a stranger and reach out if you need to.

What kind of dog?

Sorry for your Loss Mr. Goon. I'm here for you, if you need me to make your life better just let me know in the DM and everything will be okay and taken care of....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back