SBBC: Lloyd Mayflower vs. Danny ''Peckman'' Peckio

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked how that doc in the well type jail fixed bat mans broken back with a rope, or batman repeatedly would fall trying to escape with no injury while when other people fell they were fucked. TDK imo had one of the best opening scenes ever with the bank robbery

Lol at watching something other than this fight. Poverty looming.

The first Avengers movie was pretty underwhelming for me, because the hype surrounding it was so absurd.

Jstreet didn't like the movie cause at the end they were eating shawarma, he hates anything Armenian related

The ending was lame as hell, you find out bane is just this hoes bitch the whole time then he gets blasted by catwoman. Wtf

I think what happened was they used basically all of the movie to build up and convince the audience a doomsday scenario was coming and the villain would win in the end, so then they only had like a half hour to deliver the twist of Bertman winning so they had to take a bunch of shortcuts to wrap it up. I remember in the theater thinking the movie must've past the two hour mark and Bane was still wrecking shit trapping the police and releasing the prisoners at that point. Bane was in total control so I really thought it was gonna be a dark ending. That's probably what Nolan wanted to create in the audience and the tradeoff was having to take shortcuts at the end.

Yeah I don't know anyone who thought batman was gonna lose.

Faust thought Ivan Drago was going to kill rocky too

Well I figured if they were shutting down the franchise there would be a chance it would end with him getting besmirched. Plus there was a lot of supposed leaks before it came out that he would die

It definitely would've been better had it ended with Batman getting killed. I don't know why movie makers are so adverse to having disturbing or upsetting endings. I remember the first time I saw Seven I left the theater like wtf that was unnecessary, but that ending is a big reason why Seven is such a memorable and awesome movie 20 years later. Pan's Labyrinth is another one that would be good but not great had it not ended the way it did. American Beauty is another one. Donnie Darko.

Sometimes I wonder if people from like the Heavies or Gayberry ever wander into this thread and see the constant LOL!! and LMFAO!! and really think we're all just a bunch of idiots laughing hysterically at nonsense LMAO
Clicked into this thread assuming it was in the boxing forum.

What the fuck have I gotten myself into? :eek:

Clicked into this thread assuming it was in the boxing forum.

What the fuck have I gotten myself into? :eek:

Just don't respond to Kadork or else he'll think you're his soul mate and start PMing you NSFW selfies

Did you save them next to your Mark Derp nudes?

Seriously wondering why Miguelangelo feels the need to white-knight Kadork all the time

You need to get a life then

Lmao at this song Pac is coming out to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back