SBBC: Lloyd Mayflower vs. Danny ''Peckman'' Peckio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Straightest? There aren't degrees to that shit

Sometimes I wonder if people from like the Heavies or Gayberry ever wander into this thread and see the constant LOL!! and LMFAO!! and really think we're all just a bunch of idiots laughing hysterically at nonsense LMAO

LOL!!

Kadark is the straightest dude itt, the bromance between fuss and mark is disturbing.

fasho my dude. those guys literally finish each other's sentence...just like they finish each other IRL LMAO!!!!!!

Hi I'm Carona I wake up next to naked dudes but I think someone having an assassin/enforcer backing him up on the streets is gay

I bet Faust y Miguel call up all their homies when they order a 30 minute hooker since they only need about 2 minutes to finish. Lmao!!!!!

Hi I'm Carona I wake up next to naked dudes but I think someone having an assassin/enforcer backing him up on the streets is gay

Hi I'm Faust and the only time I get laid is when I get my buddies prostitute sloppy seconds LOL!!!!

I bet Faust y Miguel call up all their homies when they order a 30 minute hooker since they only need about 2 minutes to finish. Lmao!!!!!

lmao. the hooker is just there as an excuse to see each other naked LOL!!

You can't tell me faust and Miguel aren't homo to some degree.
Yeah but they're gay or not, I don't buy the Kadark logic of sucking dick but being really straight.
You're either gay, straight or Palis, no in between

lmao. the hooker is just there as an excuse to see each other naked LOL!!

10zakgn-gif.5074

I watched age of ultron last night, pretty entertaining but not as good as the first. I'd rank it below avengers 1, winter soldier and IM1.

The Dark Knight is better than all those movies

Dark knight is probably the best superhero movie but dc doesn't have shit on marvel in the movie world. Batman vs superman will probably suck.

Both TDK and TDKR are tremendous

I love how hipsters hate on TDKR because it wasn't "realistic" LMFAO it's a superhero movie you fucking twats

Winter soldier and guardians of the galaxy are the only films with any replay value. The rest suck.

Both TDK and TDKR are tremendous

I love how hipsters hate on TDKR because it wasn't "realistic" LMFAO it's a superhero movie you fucking twats

TDKR had one of the GOAT opening scenes

i enjoyed tdkr in the theatre but there's no way i'd watch that long convoluted POS ever again LOL! when they dropped a fucking atom bomb i just instantly jordan.gif'd, that's the lamest stunt in the book. favorite was actually batman begins (no hipster)

TDKR was so intense when it came out in theaters because everything led you to believe Bertman would died. Wasn't there some leak beforehand that said he was gonna get killed by Bane? It wasn't the typical superhero movie when you knew the good guys were gonna win.

And yeah that opening scene was the real deal seeing Bane for the first time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back