SBBC: Happy Holidays

All I want for Christmas is

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be a 3/10 but I gave it an extra 3 because Laura Dern's performance was so magnificent

Laura Dern and one-foot-in-the-grave Fisher are cinema gold

She has purple hair in Star Wars

BDT should make enough money now not to have for work for another five years.
I like the dude, but he's a slacker.

Like I said blessing in disguise. Never tried a Prime Rib before and because the drama we ended up with this tonight..

4Xc9eMH.jpg

Even the dog got down.

fnLnaQb.jpg

Dbsuebrhdjsherbrudieheheiebe

Cocksuckers I work for are tired of seeing me getting caked up so I have a forced vacation coming up. Don't have a full work week until the end of January. Thinking of getting a paper route or some shit.

Cocksuckers I work for are tired of seeing me getting caked up so I have a forced vacation coming up. Don't have a full work week until the end of January. Thinking of getting a paper route or some shit.
wanna pick up glass all day

I am in south america as of now. Received a wonderful invitiation..... DM me Mr Moon i can help you down here. There is wonderful food to make you nutritious and healthy for when you come back home....

Last edited:
Coked up*

I am in south americaas of now. Received a wonderful invitiation..... DM me Mr Moon i can help you down here. There is wonderful food to make you nutritious and healthy for when you come back home....
What part? Or do you mean South Florida?

In Brazil. Last night was a wonderful feast. I will make my way to Argentina in a few weeks to see some old friends....
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back