SBBC: Happy Holidays

All I want for Christmas is

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got wasted on some puerto rican eggnog, woke up hungover, ate a shit ton of paella, and then chilled on the sofa with the old man, drinking hot chocolate, watching Lethal Weapon.

MkOUb07.gif

What channel?

Totally forget about that last fight scene for some reason. Fucking William Wallace throwing up a triangle choke on Gary Busey, on some dudes lawn with the fire hydrant blowing water every where.

Fucking Classic.

Lmao

Last edited:
im looking for a good amp to go with my subs

any suggestions? need at least 1000 watt

Save your money. Cheap audio stuff is hardly distinguishable from high end audio. You work in a factory, I guarantee your low end response is shit tier (as is mine).

im looking for a good amp to go with my subs

any suggestions? need at least 1000 watt

Lol @ Chimp finding more shit to throw away his hard earned money at each week.

This isn't the 90's chimp... DVDs and Amps are not the way to go. Buy a $40 Amazon Fire Stick and watch a 10 minute youtube video.

lol

Happy Kwanzaa fam

Faust just reminded me of the ridiculous tradition of Sinterklaas in the Netherlands. it's one of those things you hear about and say, 'nah, that shit can't be real'. but in fact it's real, very real.

I spent two summers in Holland and when some teammates explained Sinterklaas, I was incredulous.

"Let me get this straight, you don't leave him cookies and milk. Instead, you leave him bottles of beer.

Wait --- Sinterklaas' helpers are African slaves, all named 'black Pete' ?? Sounds legit.".

That's how I know I'm getting old. I used to want to put systems into my car, and now I just think it'll give me a headache and make various things start rattling in my car. God I hate rattling noises. Hate em I tells ya

You know what is ironically applicable to anyone who pulls up next to you in a car with a system and a rattling trunk?

"You sound poor."

It was shitty in the 90s-early 2000s and it is shitty now, Champ

That's how I know I'm getting old. I used to want to put systems into my car, and now I just think it'll give me a headache and make various things start rattling in my car. God I hate rattling noises. Hate em I tells ya

Plus the base or premium audio system in newer cars is so good that there is no need to upgrade.

I put an Alpine audio and pop out dash DVD system in my 'hobby car' (who the hell knows why?). I had it done at a place that did car audio for show cars. They asked me if I wanted sub-woofer and additional amp system, and I'm like, "do I look like an ingrate?", then I looked at most of their clientele and shut the hellup.

My car could honestly use a little extra bass, but, again, getting old and have more important shit to spend that money on

Honestly, my truck has a really good (stock) system.
Much better than the new GT350 Cobra I got.
But then again, I'd rather listen to the exhaust of that car than music.

Honestly, my truck has a really good (stock) system.
Much better than the new GT350 Cobra I got.
But then again, I'd rather listen to the exhaust of that car than music.
Steve approves.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back