SBBC : Football hurry up edition

Do you miss football?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The IRS says otherwise. He's not fighting because he still wants to. Same with RJJ
Why do so many American athlete get tripped up with the irs

I understand drugs, women and bad business ideas but it seems disproportionate that in the us that it's so often tax related

They they were the shit. Let me see what else I can dig up. I'm on my latop

Here's the remix:

Why do so many American athlete get tripped up with the irs

I understand drugs, women and bad business ideas but it seems disproportionate that in the us that it's so often tax related

Horrible management. Easiest answer I've ever given. These guys "invest money" in their name and never file a return. They have no clue what they owe because the bills never come to them. People just file a series of extensions and payment plans and they can carry it out for years. As long as nothing is getting repo'd or under delinquent notice 75% of athletes don't have a clue.

Myself and RR are Detroit Lions fans

Billy Sims was my favorite college and pro player when I started watching football.

billy-sims-kick-o.gif

I caught up to it today. I'm waiting another 30 minutes to watch tonight's episode. Ballers sucked, again.

I just watched 4 episodes on my flight back to the east coast. Pretty good but I don't think I can watch it. Just one guy trying to do the right thing and otherwise full of terrible people. A little too close for home :eek:

Marino and Zach Thomas were my fav dolphins

Dunn, Brooks, Warrick, Deion favorite FSU guys

That's growing up

Marino and Montana were the GOATs, anyone who tells you otherwise doesn't know what they are talking about.

You are close to my brother's age - haha. I still remember Marino playing Georgia - and beastmode Herschel Walker -- for the national title in the Sugar bowl.

Haven't watched night of yet. May wait for the season to end and binge watch everything.

Haven't watched night of yet. May wait for the season to end and binge watch everything.
It's bad ass. Starts a little slow but is worth the watch. Really well written. You have to pay attention though for clues. It gives solid hints about what will be key points in the series as it progresses.

I just watched 4 episodes on my flight back to the east coast. Pretty good but I don't think I can watch it. Just one guy trying to do the right thing and otherwise full of terrible people. A little too close for home :eek:

I can see that but I think they are leaving a lot up in the air. The twist will be really good.

@HunterSdVa29 in case you're still interested, yes 4k is worth it

The prices are coming down so fast and technology is catching up

At the very absolute worst a decent 4k tv from Samsung would up convert your 1080p content and be better than 98% of HD TV currently
that was my concern, the lack of content and how good the standard upconverting is....

been thinking about it for like a year now, even though nothing is wrong my LG that's only 2 years old. why not right?

thanks for the info

How in the blue hell could you understand that "pretty well"? It was jibberish

you talking Toney or the other guy?

i deciphered all the things Toney said.

met alot of random, weird talkers in the military. mumblers, insane accents, etc... not punchdrunk per se, plus i talk to munchkins all the time. insane stories every day

Fitz's ruled a catch, and we all know what happened with Dez.

Travesty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back