SBBC : Football hurry up edition

Do you miss football?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha yeah Jake, he was paranoid about meeting my "internet friends" and stuff, understandable i gues.s

Was that the guy who didn't believe we existed? I mean the guy we were talking to and he kept saying, "this isn't real, you people don't exist!".

good read today. made this morning go by really fast.

whats even more hilarious is when your boys don't plan it out, and have to use your burner to hit up sidechicks. My dude Maurice is the GOAT of that, which is a shame b/c his wife is bad as fuck

LOL @ this white privilege.

Its for whipping bricks and hitting licks.

The lethal pots dealers.

We weren't talking about dealing drugs tho, so by context I thought he meant having a 2nd cellphone for side chicks etc... which would be the other, likely more common, reason for having a "burner".

There's far more scumbags than there are drug dealers lol

whats even more hilarious is when your boys don't plan it out, and have to use your burner to hit up sidechicks. My dude Maurice is the GOAT of that, which is a shame b/c his wife is bad as fuck

Dude's gotta be a badass with a name like Maurice.

We weren't talking about dealing drugs tho, so by context I thought he meant having a 2nd cellphone for side chicks etc... which would be the other, likely more common, reason for having a "burner".

There's far more scumbags than there are drug dealers lol
Need more drug dealers imo.

Was that the guy who didn't believe we existed? I mean the guy we were talking to and he kept saying, "this isn't real, you people don't exist!".

Probably.

Someone make a new thread thats as entertaining as these last several pages (thanks Derp).

I nominate @HunterSdVa29 to make the next thread since he pretty much got shat on this whole thread. I think it's his turn to throw some shade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back