SBBC : Football hurry up edition

Do you miss football?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, i was just joking.

that shit is sad. I too watched the video and got little more than he knocked out Deion and "it wasnt much of a fight"

Lol it's cool. I know a bit of the 'ol ebonics but damn when you that punch drunk nobody can understand you lol.

Toney needs to hang em up.

You want to see the worst:

Sad shit.

Yeah that white chick took too many shots to the face.

Meldrick has that bobby brown syndrome when he talks but for a completely different reason........ Probably

One of the most underrated fighters ever.

He's a Grand Rapids Kid just like Floyd.
Good old water world. I had a grandma out in holland Mi I visited her out there when I was younger. Not sure where it is in relation to Grand Rapids. Place was dope though. First and only time I ever saw fire flies

Lol it's cool. I know a bit of the 'ol ebonics but damn when you that punch drunk nobody can understand you lol.

Toney needs to hang em up.

The IRS says otherwise. He's not fighting because he still wants to. Same with RJJ

Good old water world. I had a grandma out in holland Mi I visited her out there when I was younger. Not sure where it is in relation to Grand Rapids. Place was dope though. First and only time I ever saw fire flies

Nice. It's only like 20 minutes away from GR if that.

Damn hahahah I had no idea. It's cool though, Im american and we don't do geography

Fml gotta be up at 4am for school. Gotta rack out with my sac out gentlmen. Have a safe phenomenal evening.
RR, you listen to binary star? One be lo? And elzhi? Those guys make solid hip hop. They are from MI

Fml gotta be up at 4am for school. Gotta rack out with my sac out gentlmen. Have a safe phenomenal evening.
RR, you listen to binary star? One be lo? And elzhi? Those guys make solid hip hop. They are from MI

Good night my ninja.

I have no idea who they are. I don't listen to much new rap at all anymore.

Good night my ninja.

I have no idea who they are. I don't listen to much new rap at all anymore.
Not really new they have been around for since I was in high school I'm 35 now. Elzhi is from slum village

There is good new stuff just harder to find. I'll post some shit tomorrow or something so everyone can ignore it hahahaha

Not really new they have been around for since I was in high school I'm 35 now. Elzhi is from slum village

Haha. We'll I'll toss in an old school jam I love (I'm 38):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back