SBBC : Football hurry up edition

Do you miss football?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Luminaire Have you heard the Deion Sanders/Toney fight story? Happened at Michigan football camp:

I caught up to it today. I'm waiting another 30 minutes to watch tonight's episode. Ballers sucked, again.

Word really? I've been itching to watch something fun after I finished How To Make It In America, was thinking about checking out Ballers

Holy christ Toney sounds awful

Had no idea he actually fought last year. That's... not good

Haha, nope, hadn't heard of that. Also, I can say I still haven't heard the story because I can't understand a damn thing James Toney is saying haha.

Word really? I've been itching to watch something fun after I finished How To Make It In America, was thinking about checking out Ballers

I liked the first season but the first two episodes have been really slow. Supposedly the season really picks up but that remains to be seen. Night Of is bad ass.

Holy christ Toney sounds awful

Had no idea he actually fought last year. That's... not good

Toney is broke.

Mosley is getting that bad now too (speech wise)

Haha, nope, hadn't heard of that. Also, I can say I still haven't heard the story because I can't understand a damn thing James Toney is saying haha.

Lol. They fought at a football camp at Michigan. Toney talks about how he knocked him out for talking shit and admits he was too. That's my best Rosetta Stone there.

Lol. They fought at a football camp at Michigan. Toney talks about how he knocked him out for talking shit and admits he was too. That's my best Rosetta Stone there.
Who knocked who out

Nvm, I watched it. His speech is fkn terrible, that's sad

I thought you were on the committee to decipher the Explosive Sea Scrolls.

Lol really angus? Toney knocked Deion out... As would happen 10 out of 10 times.

Worked out legs tn for the first time in a over a year, baby giraffe syndrome looms tomorrow.

I thought you were on the committee to decipher the Explosive Sea Scrolls.

Man that's punch drunk and explosive. Not even our country's finest linguistics can take on that task.

Shit man I'm explosive and I barely know what the fuck he's saying.

yeah, i was just joking.

that shit is sad. I too watched the video and got little more than he knocked out Deion and "it wasnt much of a fight"

yeah, i was just joking.

that shit is sad. I too watched the video and got little more than he knocked out Deion and "it wasnt much of a fight"

You want to see the worst:

Sad shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back