SBBC : Football hurry up edition

Do you miss football?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, I thought it looked pretty good honestly. Glad they made Aquaman look like a badass, he's one of the strongest comic characters in history but he's perceived as only being able to be powerful in water which is bullshit. In the end though, it's just a trailer, and it doesn't come out for a long time, I just can't wait for Suicide Squad.

the jokes look terrible, "I hear you can talk to fish" WTF is that. Another sub 50% on RT DC film looms.

Suicide Squad has potential, but I wont be surprised if that flops too.

SS looks okay. I really have no interest in watching it. If it gets really good reviews I might check it out.

Bourne 5 is the only movie that matters right now. Busy as fuck the weekend it comes out though.

the jokes look terrible, "I hear you can talk to fish" WTF is that. Another sub 50% on RT DC film looms.

Suicide Squad has potential, but I wont be surprised if that flops too.

In all honesty, there's comic book movies I like more than others obviously, but I have never disliked a comic book film or show, besides Daredevil/SuperGirl

I even liked the Ryan Reynolds Green Lantern movie. So just like BvS, even if it flops, there's a 95% chance I'm going to love it anyway. People expect way too much out of these flicks, they're meant to get a bag of popcorn, dounce that shit in butter, and just enjoy the movie, not nitpick shit like acting and storyline, it's a fucking comic book film not Dances with Wovles ROFL.

They showed the new Spiderman trailer at Comic Con as well yesterday but it hasn't leaked yet, I'm waiting for it. They are really trying to keep that movie under wraps, no one knows what characters the actors/actresses are playing except for Spiderman really.

angus pls.
I know....I'm sorry I even said it but it's oddly true. It's really hard for me to dislike a movie just because I know how differentiate what I'm watching most of the time, I know what kind of movie to expect before I turn it on.

Here's the King Arthur trailer with dude from Sons of Anarchy and Eric Bana

Here's the King Arthur trailer with dude from Sons of Anarchy and Eric Bana

I'm not sure about it from that trailer. Have to see another one to decide if I will watch it.

So I just randomly threw away my GSW snapback.

I don't know what's gotten into me....

That Luke Cage trailer was badass, definitely gonna watch that

cant wait for my dude RIvers to make more kids and dice em up w/ the softest arm ever, fuck ya. he's always good for some unintentionally hilarious scrambles too

This was the best trailer shown all week

This is an example of perfect casting. Would lol if they went with his 70s blaxploitation look.

lukecage.jpg

Last edited:
This is an example of perfect casting. Would lol if they went with his 70s blaxploitation look.

lukecage.jpg

Looks like he is on his way to a taping of Soul Train.

This is another option:

df9e2786eb31c34e9c750c00d16a45fb.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back