SBBC: Diets are for homos

Guess TS’ physique

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems a little late in the game to try the old ex-wife sympathy card....let's see if this strategy pays off.

Bold strategy indeed, Peters. Lets watch and see if this unravels all the good will he had built up over the last 36 hrs.

COMBO BREAKER: Villa-Lobos Prelude no 2 by Norbert Kraft

Bold strategy indeed, Peters. Lets watch and see if this unravels all the good will he had built up over the last 36 hrs.

COMBO BREAKER: Villa-Lobos Prelude no 2 by Norbert Kraft

<[analyzed}>

It seems a little late in the game to try the old ex-wife sympathy card....let's see if this strategy pays off.

Nah, no sympathy needed. I know that was a stupid decision on my part, one that I may be paying for over the next several years. Live and learn.

when I look at the various options out here, getting back w/ the ex wife would be exponentially better than any other feasible option

fuck, it's not good

when I look at the various options out here, getting back w/ the ex wife would be exponentially better than any other feasible option

fuck, it's not good
that sounds grimey...

fuck, it's not good
There’s gotta be some single female officers rolling through there that are not bad looking.

heard brock is coming back to the ufc, lmao. they must be hurting for ratings.

Sometimes I find it hard to believe that you work in a warehouse.

gwh-will-hunting-as-janitor.jpg

I worked for Amazon at one of their fulfillment centers.

One of my ugrad classmates created Kiva the company that made the little orange robots that run Amazon's warehouses. They sold Kiva to Amazon for something like $700m IIRC.

Last edited:
What's tinder like in 29 palms? is it close to a big city so at least your pool of matches is higher?

don't even know what the hell you cans are talking about

Nice of you to pimp a Canadian here. I have a lot of Naxos CDs --- the go to discount classical music source.

Kraft's interpretations of Villa-Lobos' guitar compositions are my favorite.

That CD is a must have/listen, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back