SBBC: Diets are for homos

Guess TS’ physique

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can picture is the severance scene from Fight Club

Moral of the story: if you don’t have a job shady co-workers can’t steal yo cash. #winning

Carthage?! What were you doing, fighting in the Punic Wars?
I shoulda used a slash not 'and'
The remnants are left in Tunis, the current capital

Like Trier in Germany, still has Roman bldgs and aquaducts left over

Oh I'd love to clinch em all and start drilling uppercuts. I'm calling em out tomorrow.

RIP Harry Anderson. Probably the greatest comedian of our time.

OldfashionedJadedCanary-max-1mb.gif

Local gun shop is carrying bergera rifles now

Dick's Sporting Goods is apparently destroying all unsold ARs they pulled off the shelves nation wide. Because that's gonna be an expensive decision, since I'm sure their loss insurance isn't going to even consider covering that.

Dick's Sporting Goods is apparently destroying all unsold ARs they pulled off the shelves nation wide. Because that's gonna be an expensive decision, since I'm sure their loss insurance isn't going to even consider covering that.

I'm sure their marketing department has considered the long term viability of their business.

Just out of interest, I would like to know what kind of fire power you could buy in ... let's say 1978, at a local sporting goods store?

Here is what the Googles reports back:

The Colt AR-15 has been on the civilian market for 53 years (since 1964), and AR-15 pattern rifles made by companies other than Colt have been for 40 years (since 1977, when Stoner's patent on the AR-15 gas system expired). Sales of the AR-15 to civilians even predates background checks (Gun Control Act of 1968).

When was the first shooting death associated with an AR-15? 1982. So 18yrs and no deaths.

Seems like something else is going here, and it's not just availability.

I'm sure their marketing department has considered the long term viability of their business.

Just out of interest, I would like to know what kind of fire power you could buy in ... let's say 1978, at a local sporting goods store?

Here is what the Googles reports back:

When was the first shooting death associated with an AR-15? 1982. So 18yrs and no deaths.

Credit wasn't as readily available and the rifles were more expensive. Before 10 years ago you couldn't buy a decent AR for under a grand. Now you can get them for $450.

Credit wasn't as readily available and the rifles were more expensive. Before 10 years ago you couldn't buy a decent AR for under a grand. Now you can get them for $450.

Hmmmm, that's a good point.

I'm also going to bet that road rage wasn't a big thing in 1963, nor was being a hot head. My buddy in Texas, who is a lifelong competitive shooter, is convinced "they will take away (some) guns eventually" and it's because of irresponsible idiots buying the biggest armaments they can in order to swing a big dick.

Mass marketing + credit culture + cheap weapons + political turmoil + pop culture references to doomsday + mental health problems = An overly politicized knee jerk reaction by both sides to the least violent era in the history of the United States

Gun owners just need to start looking at their weapons as an investment. Every piece of legislation is a stimulus package. And when the tide inevitably ebbs, you reinvest in the market...keep the shit that makes you feel safe.

Open floor plans are great and all, but holy fuck, the kitchen living room relationship stops being cool when you're trying to watch TV.

There is A LOT more going on here IMO but we will probably never know.

DARPA continues to push the envelope in it's quest for mind control of the population through various means.

I don't think half these mass shootings actually occurred as portrayed by the media.

Too many discrepancies to list or to ignore.

The AR will be banned nationwide within 10 years. Who knows how the progression will go down,

but gun ownership will likely be a thing of the past someday.

and of course, Cali will lead the way in innovative techniques for accomplishing that.

California's Disappearing Handguns Explained - The Truth About Guns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back