SBBC: Diets are for homos

Guess TS’ physique

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fugitive is an underrated movie
giphy.webp

No work and nice weather means it is time to cook up some red hot shit. Carnitas incoming

SrBAclT.jpg

BDvI3Eb.jpg

Last edited:
except the chick fight and Waterson's fine ass, these bouts are Sofa King bad.

Even the prelims were solid. I thought it was a really good card. The main event was great. That Salnikov dude is a beast. Goes by the first name "Muslim" ---- just in case there was any doubt.

No work and nice weather means it is time to cook up some red hot shit. Carnitas incoming

IMG_0047_zpsgbhgzw5s.jpg

IMG_0048_zpshwumjdyh.jpg

Looks like a plastic steak that children would play with in their little kitchen sets.

You plastic steak cooking piece of shit.

Looks like a plastic steak that children would play with in their little kitchen sets.

You plastic steak cooking piece of shit.
If that were steak the picture would have been taken on the porch dudaloni. Get your shit straight you fucking piece of garbage.

moon's pics are all showing up as disabled photobucket links. get it together you piece of shit

Youll have to excuse Streetz. They dont know what carnitas are in bumfuck no where.

Never knew burning the shit outta food was a good thing lol.
If you assume that is burned then you aren't familiar with a whole category of food. Thing is still cooking three hours after being "burned" to shit.

If you assume that is burned then you aren't familiar with a whole category of food. Thing is still cooking three hours after being "burned" to shit.
Seems like you should take it out then.

lol @ that bicycle seat of a steak. looks like the bottom of faust's shoe

i'd still eat every last bite of it though tho

lol @ that bicycle seat of a steak. looks like the bottom of faust's shoe

i'd still eat every last bite of it though tho
It turned into some tasty fucking tacos. Fuck traditional corn tortillas though, I like flour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back