Guess TS’ physique

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
'so they tanned his hide when he died Clyde,
and now it's hangin' on the shed..'

lol I member that song from when I was a kid

https://giphy.com/gifs/taylor-iaiopFTWAZOZq

Could someone turn that into an AV for me? The previous thread was closed right after I posted it. So I didn’t know how many people saw it. I’ll throw a few bucks to whomever does it for me through PayPal.

Last edited:
So I'm calling a game this evening. Moved up the baseline to follow the play. Ball gets back to the infield, runners sticking to their bases. I start walking sideways towards the plate keeping my eyes on the field. Ball gets to the pitcher. I turn my head towards the plate on my way back to position. That moment, the kid up next is taking a practice swing at the plate and doesn't see me coming, rocks me straight in the nuts. I drop like a ton of bricks.

I really hope it doesn't end up on Youtube. No one said they caught it on camera, but I guess I'll find out.

So I'm calling a game this evening. Moved up the baseline to follow the play. Ball gets back to the infield, runners sticking to their bases. I start walking sideways towards the plate keeping my eyes on the field. Ball gets to the pitcher. I turn my head towards the plate on my way back to position. That moment, the kid up next is taking a practice swing at the plate and doesn't see me coming, rocks me straight in the nuts. I drop like a ton of bricks.

I really hope it doesn't end on Youtube. No one said they caught it on camera, but I guess I'll find out.
Goddamn I hope someone caught that. Back in the day you could have won serious cash for a video like that on that video show.

Bob-Saget-holding-a-camcorder-americas-funniest-home-videos-40545600-612-380.jpg

Goddamn I hope someone caught that. Back in the day you could have won serious cash for a video like that on that video show.

Bob-Saget-holding-a-camcorder-americas-funniest-home-videos-40545600-612-380.jpg
Dude, i was hurting for a minute. I've taken foul balls everywhere, this was so much worse. I mean, it was dead on and just perfect timing. For a second I thought I might need to hit the hospital, but that worst part passed quickly.

AFHV was the GOAT nut shot show.

Hahaha. Yea, I should’ve proofread that. That’s what I get for multitasking.
There are people in here who do nice AVs, but I can't remember who because I've never bothered getting one.

I have an extremely strong grasp of how Kangaroo Courts operate.

I'm not even criticizing it, in fact it's pretty much exactly how I'd do things. I'm just saying that the concept of protecting/promoting the general public good is what the justices are bound to and what ultimately forms their decisions, not some 220+ year old procedural document

Did you watch John Oliver this week?
I did, i always catch the main segment at least

Like i already knew that immigration appeals were DOJ/executive branch, but its not until you read about or hear those anecdotal stories that one truly appreciates the situation.

I work for the Executive branch too, the amount of bureaucratic red tape involved is ridiculous

I'm not even criticizing it, in fact it's pretty much exactly how I'd do things. I'm just saying that the concept of protecting/promoting the general public good is what the justices are bound to and what ultimately forms their decisions, not some 220+ year old procedural document
Great pt, as Judicial Review is inherently influenced by the happenings and opinions of the citizenry at the time of the decision

Lets remember, the 3/5 Compromise is in that sacred document haha, shit isnt infallible

Great pt, as Judicial Review is inherently influenced by the happenings and opinions of the citizenry at the time of the decision

Lets remember, the 3/5 Compromise is in that sacred document haha, shit isnt infallible

You can have the same fact patterns and questions of law, with the same judicial precedents and caselaw, same Constitution, and yet 9 justices can have 9 different opinions. Throughout history justices have routinely contradicted themselves from case to case

So what's the missing variable to the equation? What changes that would change an opinion? The current needs of We the People

I gotcha. Might not do it tonight but if not, tomorrow. Also keep your money
Please just make an MS Paint gif that flashes text saying the following:

Shitter
*but not dirt road shitter

I will throw you no bucks, but you will have my everlasting respect.

Lol I forgot Bob :eek::eek::eek:et did AFHV. It's hilarious the roles he takes on given how vulgar his standup material has always been. Would've been awesome if he could've incorporated some of that vulgarity into AFHV

Didn't Scalia practically invent originalist interpretation? Or at the very least he got it to where it is today?

I think his view was that there is a procedure to amend the constitution if the population wills it, otherwise you stick to the original script.

I did, i always catch the main segment at least

Like i already knew that immigration appeals were DOJ/executive branch, but its not until you read about or hear those anecdotal stories that one truly appreciates the situation.

I work for the Executive branch too, the amount of bureaucratic red tape involved is ridiculous

Not that I'm that familiar with either but I believe immigration courts are somewhat similar to Military courts. The military and immigration for the most part fall under the executive so these courts fall there. The military bureaucracy is most likely more stable than the DOJ doe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back