Sbbc - deadlifts and squats are pointless

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really exposed yourself earlier. Its safe to say that youre a specist (pretty low, man). I think your position on extraterrestrial life is that you don't want to imagine other worlds where there are beings with A) more wealth and B) theyre more jacked and cut.

Hard for me to believe in things without a shred of positive evidence. I respect aliens, but the evidence SIMLPY isn't there ATM.

When the argument boils down to "well space is big so they must exist" I have to take issue with it. Not my preferred form of argumentation.

Is Raw in Anaheim on Monday? My sister just gave me suite tix. Never been to a live event before and haven't watched WWE since WCW's demise.

we live in a world where over half the population believes in a literal magicman in the sky, but somehow believing in the more plausible existence of aliens (or even shit Werewolves and Chupacabra are more plausible) makes one crazy....

good times

There's more evidence for Bigfoot honestly.

I'll believe it when we get a body. If there's so many sightings all over the pacific northwest than there must be a sustainable population, they can't hide forever.

we have dinosaur fossils, thousands of them. If bigfoot/squatch/yeti existed, there'd be more evidence than suspect foot print casts.....

There'd be one bone by now, cmon son

I'd go on a sasquatch expedition as long as I had plenty of booze and drugs

i'm thinking the sea/ocean is more likely to contain some crazy shit. Not much of it has even been sonar'd, none the less legit explored

I'd go on a sasquatch expedition as long as I had plenty of booze and drugs

Coincidentally... you'd probably end up seeing a UFO, or a ghost... while fucked up around a camp fire on your bigfoot hunt.

That's how that shit goes down generally.

it's amazing the myths that get spread and believed as fact.

For example, unless i'm wrong, not a single POW has ever been released or discovered in Vietnam/French Indochina after the war ended....which didn't stop Hollywood from turning out Rambo II, Missing in Action 1-240832904, etc....complete Hollywood fabrication

Also, tv shows and movies would have you convinced (especially in the 80s) that there were numerous, Satanic deathcults active in the US, sacrificing poeple, etc...

Again, that's never actually happened a single time afaik, they just created a hysteria i guess from rock lyrics?

You have to kill a rival poster.

Lmk who your target is and when its done.
There's whole sites full of posters on that list.

What's the deal with the size limit for pictures...kind of kickin my ass

There's no magical wizard in the sky, or aliens, happy Gunther?

I like the one where when you die, you hang out with some weird ass bearded pimp who gives you 20 chicks or something. or is it 70? dunno

All very true, but people assume that alien species need the same requirements we do to form life....if they don't breathe period, or at least not oxygen, that alone throws everything out the window
Indeed. I believe in "aliens" (especially since I was abducted by illegal aliens. Threw me in their el camino.)

But not in the form you see on TV. Just look at all the small flying shit we have on our planet, all the stuff floating in the air or water that you can't even see without a microscope.

Shit, even germs.

i'm still not conviced that the cat playing Alien Bounty Hunter on XFiles, and the bad guy from the JCVD movie Cyborg and Stallone's Cobra....isn't an alien

I mean, cmon
xs2b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back