SBBC Cantasy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

Saw that coming a mile away lmao

I still hate my team.

Revos rbs are both on Florida teams. That's about all you need to know about his team.

Damn jaGOAT Charles almost fell to me at 7.

Only a can like Canrona would think it's bad. My team is stacked. Goatonio Brown alone will carry be to the title.

Gonna take your side here, didn't you get 2nd in the plat league last season? Meanwhile Canrona has won jackshit in multiple leagues LMAO

I think it's safe to say myself and Alex will definitely meet in the finals.

Gonna take your side here, didn't you get 2nd in the plat league last season? Meanwhile Canrona has won jackshit in multiple leagues LMAO

LMAO I won fosters playoff league with other admins not long ago. Not surprised foster stopped coming around after that bloodbath I put on.

It's only fair after you butchered the league settings.

Not what happened, but you cant pretend to care when you dont even draft your team regardless.

Decandre hopkins, Megalodon, demarcan and that cornball Alfred will lead me to the promise land.

lol @ the qb combo of Stafford and Canpernick that canrona has.

Not what happened, but you cant pretend to care when you dont even draft your team regardless.

Playa I was consulting my business partner via text the whole draft up until round 8 or something.

that's the poor man's version of my qbs, brees and tannehil

Decandre hopkins, Megalodon, demarcan and that cornball Alfred will lead me to the promise land.

Lead you to IR imho.

Playa I was consulting my business partner via text the whole draft up until round 8 or something.

Couldnt pick up any dudes at the concert huh?

Lead you to IR imho.

Couldnt pick up any dudes at the concert huh?

There were a bunch of weird gothic deftones girls there. Wasn't really feeling it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back