sayings you would like to see eliminated for the new year

ProBoxingInsidr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
so i was just in another thread and someone said so and so "jumped the shark." i dont know why this term got so popular the last couple of years, but it annoys the hell out of me. people dont even know what it means half the time, they just say it because they think it makes them sound smart/cool.

what are some sayings and/or words you hpe we can leave behind as we get into the new year?

Swag/swagged out
Hating/haters gon hate
Yolo
You aint bout dat life
She ratchet
"wurrlllll Stahhh"

Last edited:
While they aren't necessarily saying, there are words used here on sherdog that need to leave. Here is just a small list:

Exposed - A fighter can never just lose, they are always "exposed"

WAR

GOAT - Seems like every week there is some fanboy looking for the GOAT in a sport that is still fairly new.

KTFO - It seems Chris Tucker has stayed relevant here on Sherdog.

While they aren't necessarily saying, there are words used here on sherdog that need to leave. Here is just a small list:

Exposed - A fighter can never just lose, they are always "exposed"

WAR

GOAT - Seems like every week there is some fanboy looking for the GOAT in a sport that is still fairly new.

KTFO - It seems Chris Tucker has stayed relevant here on Sherdog.

Ah, how can I forget the whole" You just got knocked the bleep out" that's another one I despise.

What is Swag exactly? I see every other kid in my area using that word. Does swag mean "live with my parents"?

What is Swag exactly? I see every other kid in my are using that word. Does swag mean "live with my parents"?

I think when old people started using bling, everyone moved on to swag. But swag's done and done, too.

A little too soldier boy for my liking.

Way too many people are starting their replies with "I know right..."

Shut the fuck up... you don't know jack-shit bro.

Felicia!

And Pyron too. Darkstalkers ftw.

tumblr_m85cutqS6A1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

so i was just in another thread and someone said so and so "jumped the shark." i dont know why this term got so popular the last couple of years, but it annoys the hell out of me. people dont even know what it means half the time, they just say it because they think it makes them sound smart/cool.

what are some sayings and/or words you hpe we can leave behind as we get into the new year?

Is it okay to say if you know what it means?

I hate "ratchet" and "swag" and "haters gonna hate" or its possible I just hate the people that use those terms in a serious manner and they usually go hand in hand.

I don't dislike haters gonna hate on the internet, but people who use it off the net get on my nerves. They tend to be some of the biggest hypocrites around.

Back