Saying Ronda can beat Tj or MM

Put the alpha away. Ronda was an OLYMPIAN!!!, TJ and MM would have no defense against olympic level Judo. Not sure why they would fair much better than Rondas other opponents. Sure they strike and wrestle better, but they have the same lack of Judo skills.

50/50 fights. She would be competitive up until Jones. Then it would be a mismatch. Just too big and strong despite Rondas skill advantage.

Thought serious until you implied ronda weidman would be competitive.

Saying Ronda could not beat Tj or MM because she's not a man is stupid.

I'd put my money on Tj or MM every time if they each fought Ronda 100 times, but I know Ronda could catch anyone in an armbar and win the fight.

Not a single person who has the capacity to use a computer genuinely believes that Rousey is capable of being competitive with professional men. Muchless Mightily Mouse.

I actually wish they would set this fight up. I think Ronda actually believes she can beat male fighters. It would be nice just to see the expression on the faces of all the fools that think she could hang with the dudes change when got annihilated......

if you're one of those people that get upset by comments like these or that she can beat Cain, then I just don't know what to tell you. You must be easy to troll.

Do you watch superman and be like "you know that dude can't really fly"

I actually wish they would set this fight up. I think Ronda actually believes she can beat male fighters. It would be nice just to see the expression on the faces of all the fools that think she could hang with the dudes change when got annihilated......

Dude, Ronda knows she can't beat male fighters. She's a professional, she trains with men.

Also, any rational person who watched her last fight thinks she strikes like a male amateur. Which is really well compared to pro women.

Dude, Ronda knows she can't beat male fighters. She's a professional, she trains with men.

Also, any rational person who watched her last fight thinks she strikes like a male amateur. Which is really well compared to pro women.

And really well compared to Bryan Caraway. :)

Is plain stupid , to me its like saying laila ali could beat an elite male boxer or lisa leslie beating an elite male Basketball player . Completly disrespectful to MM and Tj . Ronda is great and probably the greatest WMMArtist ever ..... leave it at that

How is that disrespectful? Are their egos that effin fragile? I real man's feelings don't get hurt with talk like that.

Last edited:
Both those guys have skill sets that would beat Ronda.

Both have great wrestling and great footwork/movement standing.

Ronda would have to fight someone like lenord Garcia

Leonard Garcia would beat the shit out of her, you guys need to stop this nonsense.

There is a reason men's and women's MMA are separate:
to many men would get their feelings hurt if Ronda beat them up.
#grownmencrying

I see more posts/threads with people bitching about others claiming Ronda would beat TJ or MM than I do of people actually claiming Ronda would beat TJ or MM.

That's the wrong question to ask.

The proper question is, can she beat Bryan Caraway?

Answer: She'd submit Caraway via armbar.

No way she would beat Caraway. He is legit top 10 bw, and would win via whatever he wants, sub or ko.

Back