Saying Ronda can beat Tj or MM

BigJG

3rd Degree Red Belt through Christ
@White
Reaction score
Is plain stupid , to me its like saying laila ali could beat an elite male boxer or lisa leslie beating an elite male Basketball player . Completly disrespectful to MM and Tj . Ronda is great and probably the greatest WMMArtist ever ..... leave it at that

Yes Ronda is amazing, but both those men are insanely talented. Just stop pleez. Pretty pleez no more threads sherdog

Then stay wrong? Who cares about your opinion. Ronda via armbar in the first.

Most are trolling but even if only 1% truly believe it it's still sad.

If a man was allowed to fight women and ran over the women's division in a similar fashion to Ronda, would anyone be impressed?

If that was his path to a title shot, would we give him any more of a chance of beating MM after beating a bunch of girls? Fuck no. We'd say, he didn't even beat a bunch of cans, he beat a bunch of damn girls, what a joke.

Those people are either trolls or idiots and come out en masse after every Rousey fight. They'll be back to watching Real Housewives soon enough.

Most are trolling but even if only 1% truly believe it it's still sad.

If a man was allowed to fight women and ran over the women's division in a similar fashion to Ronda, would anyone be impressed?

If that was his path to a title shot, would we give him any more of a chance of beating MM after beating a bunch of girls? Fuck no. We'd say, he didn't even beat a bunch of cans, he beat a bunch of damn girls, what a joke.

Well put....and sadly i do think there's a small percentage that believes Ronda could do well in the mens divisions:icon_neut

They just trolling you bruh.

Well put....and sadly i do think there's a small percentage that believes Ronda could do well in the mens divisions:icon_neut

You can't be serious dude...have you ever even trained once, in your life?

TJ has never fought a real champion like Ronda. Ask Cruz.

Is plain stupid , to me its like saying laila ali could beat an elite male boxer or lisa leslie beating an elite male Basketball player . Completly disrespectful to MM and Tj . Ronda is great and probably the greatest WMMArtist ever ..... leave it at that

Come on.

If you really think there's any significant portion of Sherdog that actually believes RR could beat either of those guys, you're being trolled hard...

(But there is a significant portion of Sherdog that is convinced they could personally beat RR, based almost entirely on the fact that they have penises and she doesn't. You wanna make a thread about 'plain stupid' opinions, you might wanna start there.)

the only way for mm to prove himself is to fight a woman

They are just too athletic and strong for her. In a pure grappling match she might stand a chance, but not in a fight.

The women's talent pool in MMA is minuscule compared to men's.

That's the wrong question to ask.

The proper question is, can she beat Bryan Caraway?

Answer: She'd submit Caraway via armbar.

That's the wrong question to ask.

The proper question is, can she beat Bryan Caraway?

Answer: She'd submit Caraway via armbar.

That is a better question, but Caraway would still smash her. Her footwork and handspeed are just not nearly enough. Any man with a win in the UFC beats Ronda. And I'm a big Rousey fan.

Put the alpha away. Ronda was an OLYMPIAN!!!, TJ and MM would have no defense against olympic level Judo. Not sure why they would fair much better than Rondas other opponents. Sure they strike and wrestle better, but they have the same lack of Judo skills.

50/50 fights. She would be competitive up until Jones. Then it would be a mismatch. Just too big and strong despite Rondas skill advantage.

Both those guys have skill sets that would beat Ronda.

Both have great wrestling and great footwork/movement standing.

Ronda would have to fight someone like lenord Garcia

Honda would get Her sweet @$$ handed to her if She ever thought She could beat TJ or MM. That being said, I'd LOVE to see Honda vs Bryan Caraway. :)

Back