Say what you want

Im talking like i just a performance worthy of a future champ, anyone who cant see with just a few adjustments how good he might end up being..hasnt watched enough MMA
I've been watching mma for years, trained at Jackson's MMA from 2008-2013, had multiple amateur mma fights, and kickboxing matches. Ive watched enough MMA.

Kron will never get close to a title shot. I think he will have some entertaining fights though.

He showed a ton of heart, but cub is a gatekeeper right now and he looked like he didn’t belong in there. He’s got a long way to go
Well it was only his second UFC fight. He shouldn't be fighting gate keepers yet. I mean, Greg Hardy's second fight was Dmitry SmolyakovI

I think most people expected him to fold from Cub's striking. But he didn't. And that's the Diaz influence.

He did not show everything he needed to be a champ. He took tremendous amount of damage in only his fifth MMA fight. He lost a clear decision. No kicks, no good takedown attempts, and lost control in all the grappling exchanges. He looks like Ronda with tougher durability, except he's also fighting in a completely stacked division of talent.

He needs to implement more into his game, and avoid being rushed like this. Alex Caceres was a good matchup because Alex Caceres balance is absolute shite and he's barely on-par for a UFC fighter.

529993.jpg

He fought someone with 6 times his experience level, to a decison ..almost entirely on his feet..which is not his speciality but his opponents and landed alot of strikes and did damage with only 5 MMA fights...

Really?..nothing was impressive about his performance..

Looks like he probably snapped a collarbone at some point.

That or he fell onto his shoulder, which is common in grappling, and tore the ligaments that connect that area.

Happened to me when I was wrestling years ago. Guy fell on me awkwardly and I fell on the point of the shoulder. I heard a crunch and after that I was in a sling for about a month

Football players get that injury a lot too.

He showed everything, except wrestling, striking, fight IQ, cage awareness...

Well it was only his second UFC fight. He shouldn't be fighting gate keepers yet. I mean, Greg Hardy's second fight was Dmitry SmolyakovI

I think most people expected him to fold from Cub's striking. But he didn't. And that's the Diaz influence.
Yeah, again I respect the heart, I just think the “future champ confirmed” response is over the top. If he keeps it up he could be a top 15 guy for a few years

I'd be shocked if he even challenged for a title. You're smokin rocks breh

Yeah, again I respect the heart, I just think the “future champ confirmed” response is over the top. If he keeps it up he could be a top 15 guy for a few years

I guess time will tell...but i think it would a be cool full circle moment if a Gracie does hold UFC gold again in my life time

Kron landed on Cub alot. His punches looked slow and a bit stiff, but you could tell Cub didn't like it when they landed. He busted Cub up pretty good. But Cub clearly outclassed him striking.

Krons strength is bjj. If he can't find a way to use that in a fight with higher level opponents he's not going much further.

View attachment 660463

He fought someone with 6 times his experience level, to a decison ..almost entirely on his feet..which is not his speciality but his opponents and landed alot of strikes and did damage with only 5 MMA fights...

Really?..nothing was impressive about his performance..

Sorry, is being a champ now in a stacked division a meaningless feat? It's one of the most coveted and challenging things to achieve in mixed martial arts. His performance did not demonstrate that he has what it takes to be a future champ. Could he be? Of course, but this fight doesn't scream evidence.

I guess time will tell...but i think it would a be cool full circle moment if a Gracie does hold UFC gold again in my life time
Hey I’m all for it. He earned me as a fan for life. I can’t wait to see who they give him next

239026.jpg

dude, wtf?
Two bald lesbians kissing? oh wait

Back