Say what you like...

Frankel

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

But, see that? That's a quality fight.

There are too many people on here who are just one side or the other and don't just enjoy the fact that two of the most 'bring it' guys went head to head. That's two true fighters.

I do appreciate the finer things in life and one of them is that fight. very great fight indeed

People are trying too hard to dissect the intricacies of details of maneuvers that we don't give a fuck about. Just watch the fights and STFU

Everybody appreciates the fight. But its for different reasons for different people.

But, see that? That's a quality fight.

There are too many people on here who are just one side or the other and don't just enjoy the fact that two of the most 'bring it' guys went head to head. That's two true fighters.

I can't wait for this
still a week away!

Agreed TS, fight delivered in every way possible. Was one hell of a ride, regardless of what side you were on.

Good fight, good story line. Conor doesn't deserve the immediate rematch and there is no way it should be at WW, but that doesn't take away from the fact that the 2nd one should also be a good fight and it is winnable for either fighter.

I like the finer details, but at the end of the day exciting fights are what keep me paying attention.

Such a fun fight. I watched it with a room full of people who didn't know either fighter and everyone was on their feet near the end. This is the type of fight that makes the sport grow.

This is my second time viewing it. This time it seemed like Nate was slowing down and Conor was taking over and then Nate landed that 1-2 and changed everything. Excited for the rematch.

Back