Say Nunes KOs Ronda out cold...

That's a good gimmick to get inside Rondas head. If I'm Nunes. If i lose. I grab a purple pillow to hide behind when they are announcing the winner. If I win. I offer the purple pillow to Ronda. This purple pillow should be in the UFC store.

She could always just wear a shirt with a purple pillow on it to weigh ins as well, point would be made...

I'm actually pretty disappointed Nunes hasn't brought a pillow around yet. Hopefully she's waiting for the weigh ins for maximum effect

qyalsadayo7cn3wrhh49.gif

Just like Chocolate L says.

She should wear one of those Internet meme masks. The B&W face with the distorted smile.

LOL-U-MAD-BRO.jpg

Then have some back up dancers in hoodies with their faces buried in purple pillows.

Me either. Her attitude makes me not respect her much. She has recently put down Conor because he likes money even though he has stuck up for her in the past.

"Conor gave me the chance to rest, he took the weight off my shoulders, and I'm grateful," Rousey said. … ”I will never put my body at risk for money and views ever again. What makes me happy is winning and being the best in the world and that's it."

"Conor gave me the chance to rest, he took the weight off my shoulders, and I'm grateful," Rousey said. … ”I will never put my body at risk for money and views ever again. What makes me happy is winning and being the best in the world and that's it."

She also said, "f*ck them" recently, referring to Conor and Floyd.

Just a hypothetical thought/thread...

Then she throws a purple pillow in the cage, if not, at least a purple sheet...Holy crap! Could you imagine Dana, and her fans that know about pillow...That would be the ultimate troll job in UFC history...

I mean would Ronda be admitted to a mental hospital. Or would she become a straight bloated hermit?

Nunes will win KO/TKO, just dont know how brutal it will be...

And if Ronda throws and armbars Amanda in 30 seconds are you going to throw those pizza bites your mom made you on the ground and yell at her again?

She also said, "f*ck them" recently, referring to Conor and Floyd.

There are still obligations Rousey has with media, Hollywood movies, commercials and ad campaigns, but she said she has re-centered herself. The financial incentive is not something that is motivating her. Not by a long shot.

"If money is the motivation, then f*ck you,” Rousey said. "All these Money people. … Money [Floyd] Mayweather, Money [Conor] McGregor. I see they're trying to do an angle or whatever. People buy it."

First time in a ronda thread and not seeing THE gif.

:(

Just a hypothetical thought/thread...

Then she throws a purple pillow in the cage, if not, at least a purple sheet...Holy crap! Could you imagine Dana, and her fans that know about pillow...That would be the ultimate troll job in UFC history...

I mean would Ronda be admitted to a mental hospital. Or would she become a straight bloated hermit?

Nunes will win KO/TKO, just dont know how brutal it will be...
Lmaooo imagine that!! Imagine if she KOs her and then she get the purple pillow and lays next to her with a purple sheet and those sunglasses on. Wow I would pay an extra 50 for the PPV

Lmaooo imagine that!! Imagine if she KOs her and then she get the purple pillow and lays next to her with a purple sheet and those sunglasses on. Wow I would pay an extra 50 for the PPV

This is like reading youtube comments.

<33>

And if Ronda throws and armbars Amanda in 30 seconds are you going to throw those pizza bites your mom made you on the ground and yell at her again?

'If" Ronda was to win...I would probably just shake my head in disgust, bitch, and then finish my beer...

But when Nunes "does" win, I will make a fist, cheer, and then finish my beer...

Back