Say Nunes KOs Ronda out cold...

dmc

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Just a hypothetical thought/thread...

Then she throws a purple pillow in the cage, if not, at least a purple sheet...Holy crap! Could you imagine Dana, and her fans that know about pillow...That would be the ultimate troll job in UFC history...

I mean would Ronda be admitted to a mental hospital. Or would she become a straight bloated hermit?

Nunes will win KO/TKO, just dont know how brutal it will be...

Honestly, if Honda gets KTFO again, it may be the first time I'd feel legit bad for her.

Honestly, if Honda gets KTFO again, it may be the first time I'd feel legit bad for her.

She'll probably commit suicide... I still will be rooting for Nunes tho because I can't stand the Ronda hype

I would find it hysterical if she knocked her out then mocked her as she lay stretched out in the fencer's posture Tank Abbot style, then got in her corner's face as well. I'm sure she will just be classy and businesslike though but what is going to happen to Ronda after this loss is not going to be pretty. I made a thread about it but it got brigaded and wastelanded, Ronda is in big trouble psychologically.

It may sound WWE ish, but a troll job like that would never be beaten...

obsession: a state in which someone thinks about someone or something constantly or frequently especially in a way that is not normal

Nunes should do all press and the weigh ins behind a purple pillow.

obsession: a state in which someone thinks about someone or something constantly or frequently especially in a way that is not normal

The fights in 2 weeks...so...

Nunes should do all press and the weigh ins behind a purple pillow.

Or bring a purple pillow to the fake weigh ins, that would be pretty epic as well...Probably have to have it hidden, due to Dana though...

Just a hypothetical thought/thread...

Then she throws a purple pillow in the cage, if not, at least a purple sheet...Holy crap! Could you imagine Dana, and her fans that know about pillow...That would be the ultimate troll job in UFC history...

I mean would Ronda be admitted to a mental hospital. Or would she become a straight bloated hermit?

Nunes will win KO/TKO, just dont know how brutal it will be...

There is no doubt that Ronda will quit MMA. She's a mental midget.

Or bring a purple pillow to the fake weigh ins, that would be pretty epic as well...Probably have to have it hidden, due to Dana though...
That's a good gimmick to get inside Rondas head. If I'm Nunes. If i lose. I grab a purple pillow to hide behind when they are announcing the winner. If I win. I offer the purple pillow to Ronda. This purple pillow should be in the UFC store.

a holly holm - like KO for Nunes would make me very happy for Amanda. (yeah i dont really give a fuck about nunes but it would still be awesome :D)

If she loses hopefully her and Travis Browne can go make ugly babies together and never be spoken of again

Back