Say a possitive thing about a fighter(s) you dislike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forrest Griffin gave it a good shot. I respect the effort.

Henry Cejudo has done a good job of marketing himself since becoming champ.

BJ Penn was supremely talented.

Nick and Nate Diaz are incredibly tough, and have amazing cardio.

Tito Ortiz did very well for a man without a brain.

Conor McGregor ...

Has an excellent physique for a featherweight ... HUGE in that weight class ... and has tremendous talent ...

For someone who is basically a bully, cowardly, f**k, who will quit the moment he is tired or falls behind.

BACK TO THE POSITIVE:

If Conor can retain the discipline to fight at his smallest weight, his bully-like weaknesses will not be exploited. (Think Frankie Edgar ...)

However, anytime Conor fights up in a higher weight class, he is going to be more likely to face adversity, and get tired, where that sh!t in his heart will always run up to his neck (think anyone not named "midget Alvarez).

To keep things positive again, if Conor continues to compete at Lightweight, not Featherweight, the gambling man can count on Conor either to get a quick KO ... or to void his feces when tired and dominated ... which is a great betting tool, depending on opponent.
midget alvarez used to be a 170 er ...

Travis Browne has better standup than Brendan Schaub. Both in quality of laughs and technical ability.

I feel bad for Jones because he has no calves and his legs look like a pelican’s! I mean it.
<{fry}>

I really like it when Paul Daley get's punched in the face.
That's something nice, right?

Colby has amazing cardio.

Jon Jones has made great fighters look mediocre.

I dislike Anderson Silva but he made me happy when he got KTFO while clowning against Weidman
lmao.... you dont think he is a damn good striker or has decent foot work? Come on... there has to be something ok about him as far as you are concerned.

Kelvin Gastelum has what it takes to fight at heavyweight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back