Say a possitive thing about a fighter(s) you dislike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jon Jones has a good family (as a whole, not the immediate unit).

Ben Askren has a good white-boy fro.

Colby does try very hard, can’t take that away from him. It just doesn’t get him very far, relatively speaking of course.

Probably the GOAT MMA fighter.

<JonesLaugh>

That Conor McGregor chap, I can't stand him, can't fucking stand him! But that left hand... Oooo that left hand gets me every time, the way he dictates distance, gets in and out like a sniper and ko'd Aldo in 13 seconds, it makes me hate him even more because he's THAT good. Then the way he dealt with Alvarez like Eddie was a Newbie in the gym, methodically tearing him apart piece by piece in one of the greatest demonstrations of dominance seen in the UFC!! CONOR FUCKING MCGREGOR, I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!

Last edited:
Khabib impressed me in the McGregor fight

Gegard Mousasi has some violent finishes

WEC Aldo was a beast

Daniel Cormier makes me laugh from time to time

Yair has an interesting style

Usman's fight against Warley Alves was decent

Paul Felder gets you really drunk if you drink whenever he makes the fights about himself

How did I do?

Tito has a huge head which means he has a huge brain I think
<{titihmm}>

Carlos Condit had a good chin.

i like everybody

giphy.gif

Tai Tuivasa has extreme confidence in his immune system.

I honestly can’t think of a fighter that I actively dislike. Sure I like some more then others, but I’m not sure I dislike any of them.

edit:rampage Jackson hits hard.

DC is champion inside and outside of the octagon. Everyday champion and I also admire the way he carries himself out in public. Still team Jones tho:D

Some people hate the way he carries himself--on towels.

Leon Scott is related to a fighter that I would consider exciting

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back