Saw that movie The Punisher: War Zone from 2008

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The movie was pretty bad it was poorly edited and seemed rushed, like they were making a gritty version of Joel schumachers Batman flicks, the actor who played Jigsaw was too cartoonish with an exaggerated ny accent, but the guy who played Punisher was perfect its a shame they wasted him on this weak version but he was the perfectly cast guy for that role Ray Stevenson he looks like straight out of the comics tall 6 foot 4 and looks like he can kick your ass, damn shame if only they had a better movie.

I wish someone like Christopher Nolan would do a Punisher flick

This scene was bad ass though like outtta the comics too bad it was all over the place they even had some Jamaican free runner guy with an Irish accent come on man, but someone said he was a Jamaican looking irish man in new york, I have no clue.

139735_2.1.jpg

51yspqra0rL.jpg

Last edited:
Ray Stevenson was great. Everyone else sucked balls. Everyone who did an accent was horrible. Every single one. The ny accent, the Irish accent, the Jamaican accent. So bad

Bad ass movie despite its faults. Good Punisher(the best I feel). Netflix Pun is cool, but War Zone Punisher would have been fucking dope on Netflix. All the ultra violence and mayhem without much censorship. I actually enjoyed the Lungren and Thomas Jane ones too, but Stevenson is the best punisher for me. Has a certain coldness and demeanor that seems real and not faked. And like u said hes a big dude and not a manlet like the current Punisher.

Awesome movie. This is how the Punisher should be and Stevenson was perfect for the role

Ray Stevenson was great. Everyone else sucked balls. Everyone who did an accent was horrible. Every single one. The ny accent, the Irish accent, the Jamaican accent. So bad

lol man that Jamaican guy with the Irish accent wtf was that it made me cringe the movie was rushed

The guy who played Jigsaw his new york accent was comical so exaggerated like when someone tries to mock an accent.

but Ray Stevenson was perfect this could have been his breakout role that made him huge if they had a better scrip and director, they wasted him

Dude was bad ass, looks just like you expect tall, brooding, and intimidating like outta the comic.

Ended up going to Tampa after seeing the other Punisher and liking the city so much. Girl took me to Clearwater beach too and we got sick from red tide. Ybor city was nice back then too.

lol man that Jamaican guy with the Irish accent wtf was that it made me cringe the movie was rushed

The guy who played Jigsaw his new york accent was comical so exaggerated like when someone tries to mock an accent.

but Ray Stevenson was perfect this could have been his breakout role that made him huge if they had a better scrip and director, they wasted him

Dude was bad ass, looks just like you expect tall, brooding, and intimidating like outta the comic.
Let me put you out of my misery. Lol. Love ray in everything he's in

Bad ass movie despite its faults. Good Punisher(the best I feel). Netflix Pun is cool, but War Zone Punisher would have been fucking dope on Netflix. All the ultra violence and mayhem without much censorship. I actually enjoyed the Lungren and Thomas Jane ones too, but Stevenson is the best punisher for me. Has a certain coldness and demeanor that seems real and not faked. And like u said hes a big dude and not a manlet like the current Punisher.

Stevenson is hands down the best Punisher, I enjoyed Lundgren, and Jon Bernthal but havent seen the Thomas Jane one

but Stevenson dam dude looked straight out of the graphic novel dark comic book perfect he really had that though guy swagger to him and intimidating like you know he is a bad ass.

The Netflix punisher show was awesome though I liked the relationship between Frank castle and Microchip.

in Warzone they made Microchip that fat ass dude Wayne Knight lol, its weird how the entire movie was miscast except for the Lead

the casting director probably said thats it we got our punisher the rest doesn't matter.

I like the movie even though it's pretty cheesy in parts. It also has 3 of my favorite movie kills lol, exploding the parkour guy with a rocket, caving that guy's face in with a punch, and the shotgun blast to that dude's face right in front of the detective lol.

There's an interesting podcast that interviews the director and it's pretty funny.

Ray Stevenson is definitely my favorite Punisher so far.

Worst Punisher movie ever made by a landslide. I've seen it twice and it only gets worse with each viewing. I typically love the movies and Netflix show. Dolph killed it back in the 80's....

Ended up going to Tampa after seeing the other Punisher and liking the city so much. Girl took me to Clearwater beach too and we got sick from red tide. Ybor city was nice back then too.
Glad you finally lost the yellow cards

The only good part was Slipknot.

The dinner scene in the intro is fantastic. Outside of that - shit.

Saw it when it came out.

I rank them Jane Stevenson berenthal Lundgren. Really like Thomas Jane as punisher. All were really good though.

To me stevenson will always be Titus pullo

The lead up to the final showdown where he’s clearing the building was one of the best gun play scenes in movie history. The rest of the movie wasn’t that great, entertaining, not great.

Glad you finally lost the yellow cards
no more getting drunk and cussing mods just getting drunk. Id say if some nice mod didnt make me a plat this time around Id already be banned again.

I never saw this one but the 2004 Punisher was terrible.

The lead up to the final showdown where he’s clearing the building was one of the best gun play scenes in movie history. The rest of the movie wasn’t that great, entertaining, not great.

yeah that scene was bad ass, the entire sequence.

It was like a rough draft they had great moments followed by wtf moments like when Punisher was just running in the street back to his secret hide out, uh the people will see you go straight to the subway home you have lol that was poor writing and directing there

they call it lazy directing

But they wasted the lead actor, he was perfect wish it was a better director and writer who helmed this he would have delivered big time perfect lead horrible edits and story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back