Saving the ocean is now 327% more racist

Shit title from a shit poster that constantly race baits while acting like he despises race baiting.

What liberals will spin this to:

giphy.gif

What is the OP even about?

I literally have no idea.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...dent-trump-signing-s-3508-save-seas-act-2018/

Trump apparently signed a bipartisan save our oceans bill (easier to get federal funds alocated after events such as hurricanes to clean up plastics and other debris out of the ocean), but Cincy is such a shit war room contributor he couldn't make a literate thread about it so that even leftists such as yourself Homer, can say this is at least one decent thing Trump did. Because Cincy has too much butthurt about CNN being mean to his bdsm "Daddy" he wanted to try and flip that and failed miserably

Last edited:
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...dent-trump-signing-s-3508-save-seas-act-2018/

Trump apparently signed a bipartisan save our oceans bill (easier to get federal funds alocated after events such as hurricanes to clean up plastics and other debris out of the ocean), but Cincy is such a shit war room contributor he couldn't make a literate thread about it so that even leftists such as yourself Homer, can say this is at least one decent thing he did. Because Cincy has too much butthurt about CNN being mean to his bdsm "Daddy" he wanted to try and flip that and failed miserably
Sounds like a good thing to me. Is there text of the document anywhere?

Just looked at the summary briefly.

I like it.

Just to make one point since the two of us are in rational discussion mode rather than shit posting/antagonistic mode we often get into:

Good stories like this about Trump not really making news or headlines is one major complaint the right has. I for one have no issue with the massive amount of negative stories about Trump as it's mostly deserved, but the media bias is proven to me when things like this get buried in favor of another round of omg Trump said X

I'm not saying there should be a forced 50/50 split on coverage type of the party, just showing this as an example of what is giving rise to shit tier publications such as Breitbart and Daily Mail

Just to make one point since the two of us are in rational discussion mode rather than shit posting/antagonistic mode we often get into:

Good stories like this about Trump not really making news or headlines is one major complaint the right has. I for one have no issue with the massive amount of negative stories about Trump as it's mostly deserved, but the media bias is proven to me when things like this get buried in favor of another round of omg Trump said X

I'm not saying there should be a forced 50/50 split on coverage type of the party, just showing this as an example of what is giving rise to shit tier publications such as Breitbart and Daily Mail
Sort of agree. I think most stories like this get buried regardless of who is President.

Cleaning up the ocean doesn't put butts in seats.

I wish to the lord God(whom doesn't even exist) that CNN and everybody else would cover a much broader swath of events. But, Trump is such a character that they've gone full palace intrigue/infotainment 24/7.

I mean, when has there ever been a serious discussion about the war in Yemen on CNN, MSNBC, FOX? When have they looked at Israel/Palestine in an honest manner? Even stuff like the Opioid Crisis only gets a passing mention, and then it's on to whatever crazy shit Trump tweeted about.

Hopefully one day it becomes economically viable to just launch garbage out into space. Maybe with use of electromagnets like a rail gun or something.

so....... just the plastics? its a start I suppose.

Hopefully one day it becomes economically viable to just launch garbage out into space. Maybe with use of electromagnets like a rail gun or something.

And strong enough for it to break earths orbit or we're gonna have a heck of a lot of trash circling the planet in time.

I have a hard time seeing that economically viable in the foreseeable future, but it's a cool concept to launch it into the sun. Maybe shooting nuclear waste would be a better place to start since it costs much more to dispose of currently.

Back