Savage Vigilante Fighter Wants to Make Dillashaw Pay for His Crimes

What do you think of vigilante fighters?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

“Yes, I want to fight him 100 percent,” Marlon Moraes told MMA Weekly recently. “I don’t care if he’s taking, if he’s not taking, I want to put my hands on him one day.

"I want to make him pay for everyone he made pay. I want to put him in a bad spot and show him what is real. I know I’m better than this guy, especially now knowing what he was doing.

“There’s no way that guy can beat me. He can be out forever and then come back and I’ll be more than happy to welcome him back to the UFC and defend my belt against him!”

https://www.mmaweekly.com/marlon-mo...ashaw-after-his-doping-suspension-is-finished

I voted love just because I think Moraes is awesome and he’s the example you provided. I’d have to judge others as they come up. If it was Covington or Travis Browne or something, I would have voted hate.

Marlon Moares looks more sculpted as a greek god than TJ did. I would love to know what he uses to get such great results and staying all natty but I should probably ask Costa first.

He suddenly wants to fight TJ after TJ has been suspended and can't fight. Duck spotted.

you showed the first fight where moraes los. i think you meant to post the 2nd fight where moraes got revenge

“Yes, I want to fight him 100 percent,” Marlon Moraes told MMA Weekly recently. “I don’t care if he’s taking, if he’s not taking, I want to put my hands on him one day.

"I want to make him pay for everyone he made pay. I want to put him in a bad spot and show him what is real. I know I’m better than this guy, especially now knowing what he was doing.

“There’s no way that guy can beat me. He can be out forever and then come back and I’ll be more than happy to welcome him back to the UFC and defend my belt against him!”

https://www.mmaweekly.com/marlon-mo...ashaw-after-his-doping-suspension-is-finished

Go fight jones. He’s still roiding tho.

He suddenly wants to fight TJ after TJ has been suspended and can't fight. Duck spotted.

you're kidding right?
Tj been ducking Moraes for so long he went a division down then got popped for ped's.

Moraes would have destroyed him.

Let TJ free,

TJ and Jon would beat everyone even without the roids,
source: Sherdog

Lmao imagine if Tj beats him up and pops for roids after that.

Back