Sauna weight cut

roqriro

White Belt
Reaction score
Well, I never tried it so far in my "career" and I want to know, when I cut, let's say 7-8 pounds in sauna with sauna suit on me doing some badass stuff (bike or track running) and I lose the weight, will I get it back after few days, by rehydrating myself. How does that function? I think it just water getting out of me, is that fat losing to? Sorry for my newbieness :D hhh

I mean, I'm real noob in this world, so I except trolling right away, but I except at least few answers with a bit of sense :)

No? When you sweat water out it is impossible to replenish? Rehydration is a myth?

By the way, this is not a troll. But your post has 4 fucking smileys in it and they're pissing me off.

No? When you sweat water out it is impossible to replenish? Rehydration is a myth?

By the way, this is not a troll. But your post has 4 fucking smileys in it and they're pissing me off.

Firstly, I apologise for smileys they are irrelevant for the discussion, secondly, I'm really sorry, I tasted so much sarcasm and irony at this forum so I really don't understand what are you intending to say.

Weight is staying at the level it is when it's cut?

It would be fine if you write it here :)

I don't see your request on SKYPE, all in all, maybe stupid question but I'm really interested about answer.

I really hope that when you lose weight, you don't get it back later :)

K. Hold on. I'm gonna call you soon.

LOL - even you are serious, it's 6:00 AM now, and I haven't just woke up, I haven't slept at all, so I really need some sleep now.

Im off, catch ya later

LOL - even you are serious, it's 6:00 AM now, and I haven't just woke up, I haven't slept at all, so I really need some sleep now.

Im off, catch ya later

Hey, Mang. I tried to call you but no answer. You should take your nutrition more seriously.

No, if you sweat water out in the sauna, the next time you rehydrate yourself (Drinking water/taking in fluids) you will gain weight. You don't burn fat by sitting in the sauna and sweating, well, not an amount that can really be measured at all.

Well, you WILL burn calories in the sauna, just as you burn calories sitting on the couch or walking. The AMOUNT of calories you burn in the sauna may be a little higher due to your body temperature being higher, and some additional movement, but it will not be a vast amount of additional calories burned.

Unless you are cutting water weight for some kind of competition or other reason, or perhaps doing a dry run for a future cut to see how your body responds, there is really not much value in just sweating out 7-8 pounds of water weight and useful salts and minerals that you will just have to replenish.

Also, from personal experience, I would not advise doing any real exercise while you are in the sauna. The heat from it alone will raise your temperature enough to sweat the water weight out. You really drain your body physically when you start exercising in sauna type heat, it can absolutely wreck you.

For me personally, 15-20 minute intervals, followed by brief periods out to cool down a biy before going again as needed, always left me much less drained, even if it took a bit longer.

So when I run 3 miles in 90 degree heat with a slimmer belt on, I'm not burning extra fat on my belly??....nnnnnnnoooooooo!

I think my post got filtered out. So I'll try this again.

http://www.biofizyka.slam.katowice.pl/lab/lab5.prn.pdf
"1 liter sweat loses about 2.4 MJ (580 kcal)"

"The impact of the warm factors on the endocrine system
- an increase of the acetylocholine and adenile acid level"

I'm wondering about the acetylocholine. Does it take cholesterol to produce it?

Btw, the skin can secrete more than just water and electrolytes. Take a bus ride, maybe you'll see a jaundice person. That isn't their natural skin color you're seeing.

Back