Saul Rogers (TUF finalist with VISA issues) wants on UFC 204, offers to do it for free

Meathead Jock

WAR ASKREN
@Gold
Reaction score
Saul Rogers just finished Andre Winner in less than a minute last weekend. Winner is a pretty decent fighter who holds a win over the "great" Artum.

Saul should have been the TUF champ and is now offering to fight at 204 for free. Hopefully they end his punishment and put him on the card.

It's a shame he didn't get to fight in the finale. Hopefully they let him fight in the UFC at some point. I mean...you've got guys that beat their wives in here so...

I think he really fucked up and won't be forgiven, but who knows...

Also, Saul himself has beaten The Great Artem.... via Split decision.

He should be in the UFC, period.

I still want to see Paul Daley back.

And fuck it...bring MVP over to the UFC while we're at it.

Too public of an exploitation for the UFC to bite

Any additional details you can give? I get that he lied on a visa about his criminal record (not sure what it is?) and it wasn't allowed to fly in as a result. But if Cody East can fight in the UFC, I can't imagine what Saul would have done that would keep them from putting him on a card in Europe for the minimum fight salary.

Any additional details you can give? I get that he lied on a visa about his criminal record (not sure what it is?) and it wasn't allowed to fly in as a result. But if Cody East can fight in the UFC, I can't imagine what Saul would have done that would keep them from putting him on a card in Europe for the minimum fight salary.

What about Abel Trujillo? Forgot about East actually.

Yeah, I hope he gets another shot in the UFC. Dude would have won that season of TUF most likely.

Honestly, I'd put him on there. But you can't blame them for not wanting to sign him. With his Visa issues, isn't he only able to compete in the UK?

Back