Saul Looking Big

@senri likes the flesh
This is a beautiful post because as I came across it I was in the process of consuming 13 oz sirloin flesh. I watched this picture for 20 minutes while I calmly consumed the sustenance I savored the whole day for. I appreciate such a gratifying post Mr. Carinito. Because of this moment I will never forget you, and soon we shall encounter in the real world. All shall bless The Nexus...

This is a beautiful post because as I came across it I was in the process of consuming 13 oz sirloin flesh. I watched this picture for 20 minutes while I calmly consumed the sustenance I savored the whole day for. I appreciate such a gratifying post Mr. Carinito. Because of this moment I will never forget you, and soon we shall encounter in the real world. All shall bless The Nexus...

You may get lucky, if that sirloin is as tainted as canelo's, you'll be looking like that in no time

You're a strange person but I'm glad you exist

These posts are delightful

Looks like there isn’t much water to lose, so I hope he’s on weight already.

Canelo is in danger of becoming slow and muscle bound, but I guess he isn’t fighting a Cuban or a Mayweather, so it’ll be ok.

Back