International Saudi woman, 18, held in Bangkok airport, trying to flee Saudi family who will kill her.

Whelp looks like a couple decades ago Tulsi said some not so very nice things about the LGBTQ community and they are not giving her the Clinton pass. Never mind giving her credit for "getting up to speed", light the torches!

its all over pol. canada is basically granting asylum to a meth smoking roastie <Lmaoo> another diverse and brave win for trudeau
You should post links to a reputable / mainstream news source, otherwise what you say is just you saying it or repeating what someone has concocted.

Of course she shouldn't be allowed to seek asylum. That right should be reserved for jihadi males only.

I go to Thailand every year, but if they deport this girl I'm gonna boycot the country.

Not when congress passes the next no boycotting Saudi Arabia bill.

@Bald1, what do you mean I showed my hand?

I was being sarcastic in that thread in case you didn't notice, I am against generalising in cases like this. I was replying to someone who generalised about Muslims. Everyone seemed ok with it, so I parodied it and generalised about Eastern Europeans in response. He didn't like it, and you didn't either. You didn't protest when they generalised about Muslims but you did when someone generalised about Eastern Europeans. Why? Is it unreasonable to judge the whole on the basis of what some do? Or is there an exception to this when it is Muslims? This shows your bigotry and lack of intellectual integrity.

If anyone showed his hand it is you.

This is the type of asylum case where a western country should step in and help this girl.

Back