International Saudi woman, 18, held in Bangkok airport, trying to flee Saudi family who will kill her.

As we all know apostasy is punishable by death in Islam. Plus of course all this publicity is bringing even more dishonour upon her family, in their eyes. I really hope this publicity is going to save her life, she's very courageous.

Sick Fucks would kill their own daughter...

Religion of Peace will figure it out

damn i hope they save her. Let her go to Australia. Or anywhere!

she is probably wealthy. and hot.

Nothing to see here just an isolated incident from an ideology we do not understand. She will quietly commit suicide soon due to the guilt she has from harming her family and religion.

Not all muslims, religion of peace, yadda yadda yadda.

Why is she being detained?

Saudi money and influence has gotten Thailand airport security to help them coordinate in detaining her and having some Saudi official at the Thailand airport come and steal her passport. She was visiting family in Kuwait when she had help from a friend or something and she left her familys house at 4am by taxi for a flight to Thailand. From Thailand she was supposed to fly to Australia. While getting off in airport at thailand and changing planes she was intercepted by Saudi person at Thai airport. And now Thai airport people wont help her because they are likely bought off by Saudi money and since she is not a Thai citizen or American (or nationality) where country would care. She is saudi so nobody else government is likely to go to bat for her.

My question is how did they know she went to Thailand? so quick. Then again her dad works for government and probably assumed she flew out of country and was alone without male guardian.

Last edited:
If she dishonored her family, then it is what it is.
tenor.gif

Tru-dope, fly her into Canada!
She can stay with me and lay low

I guarantee she won't ever miss Islam <Moves>

Yeah that sounds like Saudi arabia

Poor girl is beautiful and smart.

Anyone who takes money in exchange for sending her back to her abusive family is a piece of shit.

Why aren’t we trying to protect her?

If she comes to Canada she can live with me.

damn i hope they save her. Let her go to Australia. Or anywhere!

she is probably wealthy. and hot.

She can come if she eats pork. Otherwise, no bueno

It's hard to judge Saudi Arabia and Islam in this case, given that it is a different culture from ours.

Of course she shouldn't be allowed to seek asylum. That right should be reserved for jihadi males only.

I go to Thailand every year, but if they deport this girl I'm gonna boycot the country.

Back