News Saudi not happy with Conor. Requested him to take off fake promo within 3hrs. Conor obliged.

ufc money is garbage for the saudi riches

they be buying european football club and try to sign neymar or messi

conor who?

Not only you haven't been to Saudi Arabia, but you have never been outside of your basement. What world do you live in and what school you went to? You're talking about one of the richest country in the world. The money they will get from the possible Conor fight is less than 1 cent for a millionaire. It's literally nothing... You really have to start to educate yourself a little bit not..

I just want to point out that Saudi Arabia is not quite as loaded you guys seem to think it is. They rank like 54th in the world as far as median net worth per person.

That is all.

I hope Conor realizes that people are tired of him. Nobody is buying his BS. If he would only keep his mouth shut and fight some top tier opponents.
So basically he can rage on social media and claim he is a top guy

or fight top guys and lose (most likely) and put the final nails in the coffin (of his perceived invincibility).

They have real wealth and power out there. Conor’s wealth is about the worth of a water droplet in a swimming pool to those people.

Yeah what an achievement being born on top of fucktons of oil. We all know they'll end up riding camels again when the oil lifehack is expired.

WOW Ali destroyed and exposed the fraud Conor is once again

Yeah what an achievement being born on top of fucktons of oil. We all know they'll end up riding camels again when the oil lifehack is expired.
Is there a reason replied to me other than to sound sour about a bunch of rich people?

Ali needs to get that sand out of his vagina

I wonder which "Saudi" isn't happy with Conor fighting Manny in Saudi Arabia...

BB16T1Fz.img

It is not an opinion that the disproportionate wealth they have comes from oil.
Ok cool?
What’s going on here? I’m not refuting you about their wealth? just asked why you randomly decided to air your racist problems with Saudis by replying to my post?

....Are you autistic?

Ok cool?
What’s going on here? I’m not refuting you about their wealth? just asked why you randomly decided to air your racist problems with Saudis by replying to my post?

....Are you autistic?

You said it was an opinion.

Did Conor actually mention Saudi Arabia? I just saw a vague "Middle East" reference, but, I don't actually follow what Conor says all that closely.

Back