Saudi blogger Raif Badawi being flogged weekly and jailed for ten years

*deserve* is the key word here. Nobody deserves the Islamic bullshit laws being imposed in those countries.

A Muslim girl at the grocery store wouldn't scan my bacon. I wasn't mad, I was more sorry for her than anything. It was just a small glimpse into the fucked up world they are raised in.

I hate when stuck up bitches at da club won't even scan my bacon.

What strategic advantage would be gained by sanctioning Saudi Arabia over a blogger

Saudi Arabia could whip every single person in their country everyday and the USA would turn a blind eye.
Dat Oil dog.

I hate when stuck up bitches at da club won't even scan my bacon.

I know this sounds like blasphemy but I'm not a huge fan of bacon. I can deal with it in small doses but it overpowers everything it accompanies in a meal.

I know this sounds like blasphemy but I'm not a huge fan of bacon. I can deal with it in small doses but it overpowers everything it accompanies in a meal.

Overpowers it for the better.

david-brent-dance-o.gif

Bacos is the ideal to me, I control the distribution.

going to try this tomorrow morning

*deserve* is the key word here. Nobody deserves the Islamic bullshit laws being imposed in those countries.

A Muslim girl at the grocery store wouldn't scan my bacon. I wasn't mad, I was more sorry for her than anything. It was just a small glimpse into the fucked up world they are raised in.

Lol at not wanting to scan bacon :icon_lol:

Back