Saudi Arabia's policies of intolerance and extremism.

squeezewax

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
so why don't western leaders strongly criticize saudi arabia?
is america connected to saudi in lots of ways? is there too much business being done between the two countries, is that the reason?
are there too many 'friends' in saudi arabia? doesn't the bush family do business in saudi? or have i got that wrong? i'm sure that was mentioned in a documentary i watched years ago.

If Saudi Arabia thinks publicly beheading people comports with Islamic religious teachings and deters those who also might want to criticize them or question their religion, why shouldn't ISIS?

http://www.hrw.org/news/2015/01/13/saudi-bloggers-flogging-should-outrage-us

Saudi is an ally.....its only when you want to take over a country you can pretend you care about the people living there

Much of the oil they sell winds up as money in American banks. That's the justification despite the fact they export batshit, militant Islam the way we export coca cola. Nevermind that they execute people for blasphemy and sorcery. Money is all that matters in this world.

I think the US govt's close friendship with SA makes a joke out of their feigned support of human rights. Obviously they don't really care about people, only money and power and corruption.

How can they support both SA and Israel? Something strange is going on there...

their country, their rules, their culture and values. let them have it, as long as they keep it in goatfuckistan and don't bring it here. deport any immigrant that thinks we should change our rules, culture and values to fit them. to each their own, but if you don't like our way of doing things, don't come here.

They're the number 2 oil producing country in the world. America made it this way by investing in their infrastructure. The number 1 producer is Russia, who were economically weakened by having another oil producing nation competing with them.

Saudi is an ally.....its only when you want to take over a country you can pretend you care about the people living there

The Saudi Royal Family is our ally. The people hate the West in general.

Lots of oil money. Lots of corruption. The things they practice makes Nth Korea look like Sweden.

I would not shed a tear if 1000 nukes were dropped on it.

Iranians are liberals compared to the Saudi scumbags, plus they don't have slavery there.
U.S. foreign politics sometimes don't make sense at all.

Iranians are liberals compared to the Saudi scumbags, plus they don't have slavery there.

Yes they do. its very simple actually. Would you rather have Saudi Arabia as your friend or enemy? tally up the pros and cons and it's a no brainer.

2378909_o.gif

Above allah, yavhe and jesus, is the almighty US dollar.

I think they have about 800 BILLION dollars invested in the US... Very easy to overlook human rights violations when that kind of coin is invested here

It makes perfect sense.

You condemn the crimes of others to make yourself look righteous and democratic, you ignore the crimes of your partners.

so why don't western leaders strongly criticize saudi arabia?
is america connected to saudi in lots of ways? is there too much business being done between the two countries, is that the reason?
are there too many 'friends' in saudi arabia? doesn't the bush family do business in saudi? or have i got that wrong? i'm sure that was mentioned in a documentary i watched years ago.

If Saudi Arabia thinks publicly beheading people comports with Islamic religious teachings and deters those who also might want to criticize them or question their religion, why shouldn't ISIS?

http://www.hrw.org/news/2015/01/13/saudi-bloggers-flogging-should-outrage-us

hey, i say nuke these assholes. they are the worst.

Back