saudi arabia uses science to explain why women can't drive

I see a lot of Persian women Vegas, stand out beauties. Plus they tend to point with their noses rather than speak. I'm a fan of non-verbals.

They need to open that culture up. The current generation, the first ones to experience such freedom, are going to react by becoming total whores. It will be awesome.

Every other country in the world, including the hardcore Muslim ones, allows women to drive, though. So I'm sure it's basically just them. They could allow women to drive without issue if they wanted to. I doubt there would be riots in the street and regime change just over this one minor issue. A few traditionalists would object just because it's the way that they've always done things, but considering that all of their fellow Muslims allow it, I think there's a strong case in favor of it.

Hardcore Muslim countries ?
Do you know any ? hhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sherdog women take note, this is how a real lady dresses.

Oooooooh! You're a troll who doesn't mean anything he says! That makes way more sense than someone out there actually believing all the bullshit you spew.

The arab world is the forefather of modern science so i see no reason to question this.

Just going to confiscate my wifes car keys

BVPyvA-CUAAYQMZ.png:large

That's why there are no women cab drivers of middle eastern descent. HMMMMMMMMMMMM :icon_chee You might make more with lady drivers.............................

So women in Saudi Arabia use the toilet standing up then?

Back