saudi arabia uses science to explain why women can't drive

man meets tate

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
In an interview published on Friday on the website sabq.org, Saudi Cleric Saleh bin Saad al-Lohaidan said women aiming to overturn the ban on driving should put "reason ahead of their hearts, emotions and passions".

Sheikh Saleh bin Saad al-Lohaidan is a judicial adviser to an association of Gulf psychologists.

"If a woman drives a car, not out of pure necessity, that could have negative physiological impacts as functional and physiological medical studies show that it automatically affects the ovaries and pushes the pelvis upwards," he told Sabq.

"That is why we find those who regularly drive have children with clinical problems of varying degrees," he said.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/09/29/us-saudi-driving-idUSBRE98S04B20130929

Female-Saudi-motorist-010.jpg

This study belongs in Borat, not real life.

Someone from Saudi Arabia is being misogynistic? I am shocked.

In all seriousness I'm shocked that he even attempted to use science to explain it. Probably would have been better off saying that Allah forbids it.

KSA does this type of shit to appease the traditionalists among them. That place is one big balancing act. If they do allow too many Western ideas and customs to filter into their society, they piss off the huge proportion of their population who don't want their culture to change, and that means the Saud family gets raped with a knife Gaddafi-style and before long Al Qaeda runs the kingdom.

Down with women driving! Rah!!!! Keep dat oil flowing!!!!!

Last edited:
Do ppl in arab get a half chub when they see the bridge of women's nose or when the women wear see thru sheets.

Sherdog women take note, this is how a real lady dresses.

Actually, given the ridiculous heat in the desert of Saudi Arabia, covering yourself head to toe with a flowing robe is just plain smart. Running around in short shorts and a tank top is not. You get better cooling action with the robe if we're talking 120 degree dry heat.

Do ppl in arab get a half chub when they see the bridge of women's nose or when the women wear see thru sheets.

Lol. Enjoy.

woman cant drive because they're completely controlled by emotions instead of logic.

imagine a mouse in a maze, with a block of cheese being the ultimate objective. now, take away the block of cheese.

that's a woman driving an automobile.

Call me old-fashioned, but the woman in the OP is showing a bit too much forehead for my taste.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back