Saudi Arabia severs diplomatic ties with Canada

Washington Post with a good summary of what is going on:

Saudi Arabia just expelled the Canadian ambassador in Riyadh. Here’s why.

Saudi Arabia’s excessively severe response to seemingly irrelevant Canadian tweets becomes less surprising — it is not so much about Canada, but more about sending a forceful message that Riyadh does not tolerate criticism of any kind. It is a message to Europeans: Criticize us and you will be punished. It is also a message to its neighbors: Toe the line, or you will also be punished. Relations with Canada, in this sense, are collateral damage; bilateral ties being marginal and Canada lacking a hard retaliatory capacity, Ottawa represents an easy target.

I remember a lot of people saying that Trudeau needs to stop imposing so-called Canadian values on other countries because his self-righteousness is going to end up biting him in the ass. We are seeing the consequences now with Trudeau getting embarrassed in trade talks and now the Middle East telling Canada to shove it.

Trudeau has to be the most incompetent Prime Minister ever. He was going to bring the world more Canada and the world is sending the message that they don't want it.

trudeau-embarassing-canada.jpg
You’re really criticizing Trudeau for supporting human rights in Saudi Arabia.

Your horse shit knows no bounds. Fuck Saudi Arabia, may God dry up their oil wells and the entire royal family starves to death

Your horse shit knows no bounds. Fuck Saudi Arabia, may God dry up their oil wells and the entire royal family starves to death

Trudeau supports human rights in Saudi Arabia? Then why is he making 15 billion dollar weapons deals with them and allowing them to use Canadian oil refineries? Talk is cheap. If Trudeau cares so much, then maybe he should do something more than just spew empty platitudes. It is time to cut ties completely.

Canada need to be careful. Saudi can easily declare war on them and smash them
They can barely handle sandal wearing sheep herders.

Canada's military is in pretty dire shape these days but the Saudis are barely organized enough to fuck sheep. If they can't beat the Yemenis, I am not particularly concerned about their ability to project force halfway around the world.

http://armedforces.eu/compare/country_Canada_vs_Saudi_Arabia

Stats show that SA has a lot more military hardware than Canada, but the Saudis are laughably terrible soldiers. Iranians and Turks are waaaaaay tougher. Saudis are ten-ply in comparison.

I was going to do a guy with two buttons sweating meme for a MAGA hat wearer, but it appears hate liberals button was clearly pushed over the hate Muzzies button.

That is the case with conservatives though. They are so full of shit. Ban immigration, well I mean except for Saudi Arabia, and the UAE, and Jordan, and.......
Fuck it, let's just let in all the Sunni's who are the problem.

Here is your sign.

If I was Canadian I’d like fuckem but then I’d remember this and call it a wash

FF2LGW7EAU5O5FUGMDLZKTFU4E.jpg

We will send over this fucking libtard asshole to lick their assholes clean until they forgive us.

Trudeau-praying-to-something.jpg

BAHAHA

That's amazing!

(alex you owe me a beer)

Man, I'm for real. You Canadians that hate trudeua are something else.

Trump attacks Canada, side with Trump. Saudi attacks Canada, side with Saudi's.

What kind of nationalists are you?

Back