Saudi Arabia severs diplomatic ties with Canada

1533581914057.jpg

What did the Saudis mean by this?

This is, supposedly, a youth organization account. They took the picture down immediately, but holy fucking shit lol. Apparently they've been ordered by the KSA to shut down the account and are being investigated.

Is this how the Iran war is gonna get started?

Underrated joke.

1533581914057.jpg

What did the Saudis mean by this?

Is this how the Iran war is gonna get started?

So now they're gonna fly a plane into the CN tower? Is that how you handle things in KSA? Your neighbor pisses you off and you fly a plane into their house?

At least be more creative and do something different sometimes.<DisgustingHHH>

Last edited:
I wish Drump had the balls to do the same

If he did you and the Left would be screaming to the heavens that he's trying to start another war in the Middle East.

If he did you and the Left would be screaming to the heavens that he's trying to start another war in the Middle East.

That would be false because we know Saudis cant fight for shit.

Good, fuck the Saudis.

In the big picture it doesn't matter. The US needs to cut them off.

Must defend daddy duurrr

A coworker mentioned to me tonight that sa had severed ties with us.

My response: good.
No kidding, not often I'm happy to see news of Saudi's severing things.

FUCKING HILARIOUS. Canadians are such cucks.

They import Islamic culture in bulk to their country, and then the second they condemn an act so barbaric that they cannot stay silent the Muslims tell them to go fuck themselves.

If only Canadian cucks had such a spine as that of the Islamic countries they wish they were.

I’m guessing we are going to hear about how Islam is super awesome the next time a Muslim runs down 100 people in a truck. Canadians will lead the charge.
You use the word cuck a lot for someone who I assume claims not to be an idiot. How is Canada the weak one here? They called Saudi Arabia out and the Saudis threw a tantrum. Good.

You use the word cuck a lot for someone who I assume claims not to be an idiot. How is Canada the weak one here? They called Saudi Arabia out and the Saudis threw a tantrum. Good.
Cuck is code for people you don't like on the internet. Are you new here?

Hey, you need to get in touch with your other dummies and update your talking points. Now the left is war-crazy and determined to launch nukes at Russia.

@Prokofievian you should update title and OP.

It's half the Arab world now.

I remember a lot of people saying that Trudeau needs to stop imposing so-called Canadian values on other countries because his self-righteousness is going to end up biting him in the ass. We are seeing the consequences now with Trudeau getting embarrassed in trade talks and now the Middle East telling Canada to shove it.

Trudeau has to be the most incompetent Prime Minister ever. He was going to bring the world more Canada and the world is sending the message that they don't want it.

trudeau-embarassing-canada.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe now we can squeeze a bit of CANadian oil into the east coast refineries

Back