Saudi Arabia severs diplomatic ties with Canada

FUCKING HILARIOUS. Canadians are such cucks.

They import Islamic culture in bulk to their country, and then the second they condemn an act so barbaric that they cannot stay silent the Muslims tell them to go fuck themselves.

If only Canadian cucks had such a spine as that of the Islamic countries they wish they were.

I’m guessing we are going to hear about how Islam is super awesome the next time a Muslim runs down 100 people in a truck. Canadians will lead the charge.

How many Saudi Arabian refugees did Canada "import"? Do you actually realize that Muslims hail from different countries with different cultures? Do you realize that the activists that are protesting Saudi Arabia and thereafter being suppressed are themselves Muslims?

And Saudi Arabia is only the regional boss because the United States has propped it up for decades and literally and explicitly funded expansion of Wahhabi churches and schools into neighboring countries. But you think that, on account of that indoctrination that we funded, we should not take in refugees from horrible situations that we created and just let them die by the million.

Way to pack all the stupidity you could muster into your contribution, though. I should have known a person using "cuck" in a non-ironic sense was inevitable to pop up on the first page.

Wouldnt surprise me at all, can you share a link sherbro
https://www.expressen.se/nyheter/hemliga-spelet-bakom-resan-till-saudiarabien/ <= All I could find is from a major Swedish news paper (so I ran it through google translate):

BRUSSELS. Not even Deputy Prime Minister Isabella Lövin (MP) was told anything.
Expressen can today tell us about the extensive secretive story about Stefan Löfven's forthcoming trip to Saudi Arabia.
The main reason is the Wallenberg family's desire to "soften" the restrictions on the arms trade with the country, sources in the government office.
On board the government plan tomorrow there is the gun manufacturer Saab's Chairman of the Board Marcus Wallenberg - as late as last Saturday, the Prime Minister had a guest at Investor's rewritten party in Stockholm.

Good for Canada. No civilized country should have anything to do with those barbarians.
Yes, it makes me sad that I agree with Canada.
I've been saying for years SA and the other Gulf slavers shouldn't be allowed normal diplomatic relations

How many Saudi Arabian refugees did Canada "import"? Do you actually realize that Muslims hail from different countries with different cultures? Do you realize that the activists that are protesting Saudi Arabia and thereafter being suppressed are themselves Muslims?

And Saudi Arabia is only the regional boss because the United States has propped it up for decades and literally and explicitly funded expansion of Wahhabi churches and schools into neighboring countries. But you think that, on account of that indoctrination that we funded, we should not take in refugees from horrible situations that we created and just let them die by the million.

Way to pack all the stupidity you could muster into your contribution, though. I should have known a person using "cuck" in a non-ironic sense was inevitable to pop up on the first page.
When you're right you're damn right.

The House of Saud isn't a friend to Muslims world wide and many of the problems within Islam can be attributed them. As Christianity (slowly) mellowed and opened up the door for secularism once the church was neutered by the Reformation, I think Islam might follow a similar path once SA has its ball chopped off. Crude paragraph I know, but apt.

As the church began losing political power people were able to operate more freely and shed much of the framework of faith interpreted for the benefit of the elite. Because, as we all know, ideology is never used as a control apparatus by those in power. And SA is the leading power within Islam with the help of us making a deal with the devil for cheap fuel.

I just hope Trudeau doesn't apologize.

Huh.
All that from what amounts to "be nice".

I guess you can't ask so much from people.

I wish there's a WR vbookie section so we can bet on things like this.

My guess is all this grandstanding will blow over before the end of the month.

so, who are all these first world weapons manufacturers gonna sell their weapons to now?

No such thing

He kind of disclaimed that immediately after the quoted words.

I think "reasonable in contemporary liberal society" was a reasonable reading of the term.

I think "reasonable in contemporary liberal society" was a reasonable reading of the term.
Pretty much this. Sort of.

It's the quickest way I can describe, and more importantly, convey, the idea that something is objectionable to a cohesive society as a whole. Yes it's a flawed term and yes I'm open to a better way of quickly conveying the above idea.

"How dare you meddle in the affairs of a sovereign state" says the country that funds extremism in Western countries, bankrolls coups in their regional neighbours, and commits crimes against humanity in Yemen. I'm glad that Justin found his balls over this. #FreeRaif

Hopefully one day the whole civilized world has no dealing with these savages.

Canada fucking shocked that a muslim centric society is doing muslim centric things?

Not all muslims are bad tho, but every single muslim nation is a shithole.

SA is not a contemporary liberal society so why should that morality apply or be considered reasonable?

Man, imagine what would happen to SA if you and everyone you knew would just affect a 10% reduction in using that stuff they sell.

I bet they'd find that their Post-Oil Economy would look a whole lot like they're back in the Pre-Oil days.

main-qimg-e5f418b0b44873c2637a07404cbd1916.webp

Instead, we get this shit:

timthumb.php

Last edited:
Does this mean that Trudeau is no longer a cuck? @Devout Pessimist @Tropodan

I mean, his government just stood up to the world's largest exporter of terrorism, meanwhile in the US....
SmugCapitalFlies-size_restricted.gif

509641666.jpg

His government just sold arms to Saudi Arabia you tit. He didnt stand up to them at all. He passive aggressively tried to virtue signal to feminists again while like a snake in the grass stabbing them in the back. And they called him out.

Another brutal failure of this government.

Those wahhabis churches, the madrassas are already there so no we shouldn't take them and yes we should leave them to their fate. They have been totally indoctrinated from a young age to only know the Quran.

60-70 percent of them approve of rape, murder and suicide bombing.

His government just sold arms to Saudi Arabia you tit. He didnt stand up to them at all. He passive aggressively tried to virtue signal to feminists again while like a snake in the grass stabbing them in the back. And they called him out.

Another brutal failure of this government.

*Harper's government. He just didn't cancel the deal.

Back